• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes that correct. Updated log

2013-10-15 14:32:42 Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in Kinect
    2013-10-15 14:32:39 Info Plugin Kinect with instance: has disconnected
    2013-10-15 14:32:39
    Error Initializing plug-in(1): Kinect Instance::HSPI::InitIO: Failed to init: Exception: System.Exception: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3/html/images/Kinect//zones/zonebackground.jpg at HSPI_KINECT.KinectApp.Init() at HSPI_KINECT.HSPI.InitIO(String comPort)
    2013-10-15 14:32:38
    Kinect DEBUG at System.Drawing.Image.FromFile(String filename, Boolean useEmbeddedColorManagement) at HSPI_KINECT.KinectApp.DrawZonesToFile() at HSPI_KINECT.KinectApp.Init()
    Kinect ERROR C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3/html/images/Kinect//zones/zonebackground.jpg
    Kinect DEBUG Web Pages Registered
    Kinect DEBUG Voice Recognition Initialized
    Kinect DEBUG Logger Initialized
    Info Remote application or plugin has connected: 127.0.0.1:57503
    Info Plug-in Kinect has connected successfully
    Info Remote application or plugin has connected: 127.0.0.1:57502
    Plug-In Interface Kinect is running as a trial, 25 days remaining.
    Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
    --
    Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
    Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

do you have the zonebackground.jpg file in html/images/Kinect/zones directory?

if not, you probably forgot to copy the Kinect directory (included in the zip and containing graphic files) in html/images

Comment

Just before I read your answer I tried to moved the Kinect diretory to html/images so I think is working now. Thank you so much for the help.
        Originally posted by spud View Post
        do you have the zonebackground.jpg file in html/images/Kinect/zones directory?

if not, you probably forgot to copy the Kinect directory (included in the zip and containing graphic files) in html/images
        Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
        --
        Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
        Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

version 3.0.0.3 is available from first post of this thread.
          Optional phrases or words, and multiple choices was added to the Voice Recognition syntax

Comment

will it work with the new zee

Hi I just purchased the new zee and I am in the process of setting up hstouch and speaker clients for it will this plug in work for remote install for the zee.

Thanks Ken
            HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

Originally posted by kenrad View Post
              Hi I just purchased the new zee and I am in the process of setting up hstouch and speaker clients for it will this plug in work for remote install for the zee.
              I don't think the current version of the Zee supports remote plugins, but I may be wrong, I never got a clear answer about that from HST guys

Anyway, if/when the Zee supports remote plugins, this plugin will be able to connect to it remotely.

Comment

Great Update! Ill be playing some more this weekend now

Comment

when attempting to install the kinect plug in I get the following error

11/10/2013 10:46:00 PM ~!~Error~!~Initializing plug-in(1): Kinect Instance::HSPI::InitIO: Failed to init: Exception: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Kinect, Version=1.7.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.File name: 'Microsoft.Kinect, Version=1.7.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' at HSPI_KINECT.KinectApp.Init() at HSPI_KINECT.HSPI.InitIO(String comPort)WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

11/10/2013 10:46:05 PM ~!~BLiTunes Error~!~Caught this exception setting up iTunes - Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {DC0C2640-1415-4644-875C-6F4D769839BA} failed due to the following error: 80040154 Class not registered (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG)).

need a little help

Thanks Ken
                  HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

Originally posted by kenrad View Post
                    when attempting to install the kinect plug in I get the following error

11/10/2013 10:46:00 PM ~!~Error~!~Initializing plug-in(1): Kinect Instance::HSPI::InitIO: Failed to init: Exception: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Kinect, Version=1.7.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.File name: 'Microsoft.Kinect, Version=1.7.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' at HSPI_KINECT.KinectApp.Init() at HSPI_KINECT.HSPI.InitIO(String comPort)WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].
                    Have you installed the kinect runtime or kinect SDK as explained in the user guide?
                    http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=162315

Comment

I do. I have been using the Kinect with other applications before. I am running on win 8 64 bit

Comment

do you use Kinect for windows or Kinect for Xbox?
                        what version of the SDK or Runtime have you installed?
                        what kinect application can you successfully run?

Comment

I am using Kinect for xbox and I have used the Kinect with ispy a open source IP camera software. It let's you use the Kinect to setup virtual trip wires to trigger camera functions.

Cheers ken

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Comment

What version of the SDK or Runtime have you installed?

According to the logs the problem is that the plugin cannot find the SDK dlls. So maybe it hasn't been installed correctly or maybe you don't have the correct version. So please try to reinstall from the links in the user guide

Comment

Spud,

I was running version 1.6, I see that they have updated to 1.7 so I will download those and give it a try

Cheers Ken

Comment

actually the latest SDK released is 1.8, but the plugin has been compiled with 1.7, so you should install 1.7.

always use the links from the user guide: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=162315

Comment

Working...
                                X