X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spud
    replied
    I'm not sure how BLSpeech works or what it does, but if it is a Speak Proxy plugin and use the regular Speak action it should work.

Leave a comment:

• kenrad
    replied
    I would second that one for blspeech that would allow for zone triggering where the speech was heard. So it could trigger my russound system.

Leave a comment:

• S-F
    replied
    I'm using BLSpeech and would like the ability to prefix any message spoken by Kinect with the BLSpeech special tags. Is this possible?

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    Originally posted by surovich View Post
    Might be cool if you can detect the speaker client on the Kinect side and send the speech to that client by default (and maybe a checkbox for All clients, just in case?)
    In the config page, I will let you assign a default speaker client to each kinect for confirmation and feedback messages

Leave a comment:

• surovich
    Guest replied
    Very cool - Thanks .... People are always impressed when the system talks back

Might be cool if you can detect the speaker client on the Kinect side and send the speech to that client by default (and maybe a checkbox for All clients, just in case?)

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    Originally posted by surovich View Post
    Spud -

Maybe I missed it, but is there a way to get feedback from a Kinect event in a device? (IE : Change the temp using the Next plugin, HS could reply "I have changed the temperature top xx")

I was doing it in plan events but it gets so messy and the new way at the device level is just awesome .... But for some events like that I would like to know HS did something ...
    I understand, I will try to add this feature soon as well as optional confirmations ( i.e "do you really want to change the temperature to...?" )

Leave a comment:

• surovich
    Guest replied
    Spud -

Maybe I missed it, but is there a way to get feedback from a Kinect event in a device? (IE : Change the temp using the Next plugin, HS could reply "I have changed the temperature top xx")

I was doing it in plan events but it gets so messy and the new way at the device level is just awesome .... But for some events like that I would like to know HS did something ...

Leave a comment:

• wolf382
    replied
    Originally posted by spud View Post
    Done in version 3.0.0.21 available here
    Spud,

I am currently running two remote Kinect instances and just tested the Camera on/off event feature under v3.0.0.21. Works great!. Thanks for getting this in a build so quick! Awesome Job!

Leave a comment:

• wolf382
    replied
    Originally posted by spud View Post
    Cool! I'll check it out when tonight.

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    Originally posted by wolf382 View Post
    It would be a nice feature to have the ability to quickly turn the camera feature off by event or virtual device. I would like my inside cameras to run when I am away but not when I am home.I did not see that option. Only the check box.

By the way. Loving this Plugin!

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    Originally posted by wolf382 View Post
    It would be a nice feature to have the ability to quickly turn the camera feature off by event or virtual device. I would like my inside cameras to run when I am away but not when I am home.I did not see that option. Only the check box.

yep, that would be a good addition, I will add actions to turn on/off the camera in the next version

thanks for the suggestion

Leave a comment:

• wolf382
    replied
    Camera Off/on or Camera off/on event Feature.

Leave a comment:

• lowenna
    replied
    Ah never mind, think I worked it out. It's from a 360S and didn't come with a separate PSU. I need a converter for it to be able to plug it into a PC via USB. Amazon here I come May as well now I've paid for the HS plugin

Leave a comment:

• lowenna
    replied
    All my fault! Will get refund. I have a Kinect for XBOX 360 - did you really mean for a 360, or a Kinect v1 for Windows? I looked at the 360 USB plug and it's really not USB. Similar but definitely won't fit in the PC USB port.
    Thanks,
    John.

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    Originally posted by lowenna View Post
    OK, stupidly I bought a v2 sensor without reading.... Any ETA on v2 support? Or should I put it back in its box until next year/get a refund?

Thanks,
    John.
    sorry for that, no firm ETA for v2 support, but it will probably not be before end of year.

you can get a kinect for Xbox 360 (v1) on ebay or at some video game store for about $40
    compared that to $200 for a kinect v2, I think you should get a refund and try the plugin with a v1.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X