Need help to understand this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help to understand this.

Can someone explain to me how this work. I having a hard time trying to understand it. Thank you

Kinect<instance_name>Var<choice_index>
    For example if the plugin instance name is "LivingRoom", the global variable for the first choice of your phrase is called KinectLivingRoomVar0
    If you want all your plugin instances to use the same global variables (i.e KinectVar0, KinectVar1, ...., KinectVar9) , untick the "Use Global Vars Specifics to Instance" setting in the Voice Recognition tab of the Config page.
    Hector
    MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
    AP800,Honeywell Stat

let's say for example you have a kinect voice command to change the color of your RGB LED bulbs, the command would look something like this:
    Code:
    change lights color to <blue|red|green|yellow>
    then in your event action you would need a script, and you would need to know what color has been spoken.
    In this example if you use the default kinect instance, the plugin would create a "KinectVar0" global variable and would set it to the color spoken.

If you use a Kinect plugin instance called "LivingRoom" the global variable would be "KinectLivingRoomVar0", unless you have unticked the "Use Global Vars Specifics to Instance" setting in which case the plugin would use "KinectVar0" as well

Comment

Hey Spud

I am definitely buying your excellent Pligun, but I have a question. Will the updates are going to issued the way they are now? And not thru the updater?
      Hector
      MyTrigger,ACRF2,W800,Zwave
      AP800,Honeywell Stat

Comment

Originally posted by Rotech View Post
        Hey Spud

I am definitely buying your excellent Pligun, but I have a question. Will the updates are going to issued the way they are now? And not thru the updater?
        I always release new versions in the forum first (in the Beta testing thread). Once they have been tested for a while I put them in the updater. But to put a version in the updater I have to send it to the HST guys, and it usually takes time on their side. So I try to do it only once per month for all of my plugins.

Comment

Working...
        X