Play confirm.wav on device voice command

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Play confirm.wav on device voice command

It would be cool if we could specify a wav file to play when a voice command is detected on device voice control.

yep that's a good idea, I added it to my TODO list

Comment

Sorry to necrobump, but I was actually trying to see if I could set this up on the plugin last night. Has this been added at this point in time?

Thanks!

Comment

No it hasn't been implemented yet.
        Note that for voice commands that use the "A phrase is recognized" trigger, you can just play the wav file as an action in the same event.

Comment

Ah ok. I wanted to use it mainly to confirm that device commands are recognized (the ones that you can set up on the device itself). Not a big deal it still works like a charm, was just curious

Comment

+1

Comment

+1

- - -
              Cat pee'd in the kids XBox360 and I re-purposed their old Kinect... very nice integration with HS3 and devices. I like it much more than the existing VR and it looks like I'm going to have to snap up some old 360 Kinects'

Comment

this feature has been implemented in version 3.0.0.36 available here

go to the config page, set the name of the speaker client you want to associate to the Kinect instance then select a wav file to play.

Comment

Spud, Works perfect for me!!! Thanks for implementing.

Comment

Spud, Thank you for implementing this.
                    I cannot get this to work. All of my kinects are remote instances, I have tried copying the wave file to the Kinect directory on each and setting the wave file name and path so that it exists on the server and the kinect machines just in case it references the wave file per client. The speaker client name I have set as <name>efault is that correct?

Comment

Originally posted by eliashall View Post
                      Spud, Thank you for implementing this.
                      I cannot get this to work. All of my kinects are remote instances, I have tried copying the wave file to the Kinect directory on each and setting the wave file name and path so that it exists on the server and the kinect machines just in case it references the wave file per client. The speaker client name I have set as <name>efault is that correct?
                      this is a bug, it's fixed in version 3.0.0.37 available here

the wave file needs to be on the HS3 machine
                      the speaker client name syntax is the same you see when you select a speaker in a Speak Action
                      Code:
                      <machine_name>:DEFAULT
                      you can even let the speaker client name blank, in this case the wav should play to all available speakers

Comment

Working...
                      X