Log errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Log errors

Everything seems to be working fine for me apart from getting the following error appear in my log on a semi regular basis.
    Sep-13 11:33:18 Kinect ERROR System.Net.HttpListenerException (0x80004005): The specified network name is no longer available at HSPI_KINECT.SnapshotServer.HandleRequest(HttpListenerContext ctx)

I do have the snapshot server running and I have got it feeding into BlueIris as one of the camera feeds and that also is working well.

Any idea what the cause might be given I don't seem to be having problems?

Alternatively is it possible to provide an option to turn off logging?

The Kinect camera is running on a remote pc and have made sure the dll files are the same as running on the HS3 pc.

Kinect 3.0.0.35
    HS3 .199

I' m not sure what is the cause of this error.

How often does it happen? Can you reproduce it systematically, for example by trying to access the snapshot server from 2 different program (BlueIris and a browser for example)

I googled the exception, and most of results say to just ignore it, so in the next version I will probably log it at Debug level only.

Comment

I did a bit more troubleshooting and it seems to only occur when BlueIris is running. That said I can also replicate the issue if I got to the snapshot view in a web browser and hold down the refresh button.

It varies, from multiple times a second to minutes apart. In the last 24 hours there were 1519 entries. Logging to debug would be most appreciated.

Comment

Working...
      X