Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Kinect needs to be restarted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wadesready View Post
    did anyone find a resolution to a local kinect non-response? besides restarting the plug-in? I have this problem and it seems to be getting worse....
    is this just the way it is spud? is there no solution to this? I have two kinects and they both act the same way at times. it seems like they go to sleep and remain unresponsive until I shut down the remote and restart it, then it is fine for awhile again.

Comment

Originally posted by wadesready View Post
      is this just the way it is spud? is there no solution to this? I have two kinects and they both act the same way at times. it seems like they go to sleep and remain unresponsive until I shut down the remote and restart it, then it is fine for awhile again.
      I couldn't find a way to replicate this problem consistently, so it's been very difficult to debug.

One workaround I could try to add is an option to autorestart the plugin every X minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
        I couldn't find a way to replicate this problem consistently, so it's been very difficult to debug.

One workaround I could try to add is an option to autorestart the plugin every X minutes.

thanks spud I'll give that a try...update....I installed Johns plugin script and now I am HAPPY once again. both Kinects work when they should be working.
        Last edited by wadesready; August 9th, 2017, 09:27 AM. Reason: update

Comment

Working...
        X