Clear All

• kenrad
    replied
    I tried both and no luck

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    Originally posted by kenrad View Post
    Spud it seems to be the original Wii remote. I also tried the wii plus remote and get the same results

It would be awesome if I could get them to stay paired. I heard that the toshiba bluetooth stack might help with this issue but I'm no computer guy so dont take my word for it

Cheers Ken
    how do you do the pairing?
    I can replicate your error when I press 1+2 on the wiimote instead of pressing the red button in the battery case
    For wiipair.exe to work you must press the red button in the battery case, while it is scanning for devices.

Leave a comment:

• kenrad
    replied
    Spud it seems to be the original Wii remote. I also tried the wii plus remote and get the same results

It would be awesome if I could get them to stay paired. I heard that the toshiba bluetooth stack might help with this issue but I'm no computer guy so dont take my word for it

Cheers Ken

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    Spud,
    I'm not sure what you mean about what kind of remote I have. it would be nice to get these to pair permanently could be a great addition to my setup
    is it the original wiimote or the wiimote plus or another version?

I have only tested wiipair.exe and the plugin with original wiimotes, so there may be some slight differences...

Leave a comment:

• kenrad
    replied
    Originally posted by Moskus View Post
    Cool idea! I'll see if I can find my old Wiimote.

The plugin works awesome I just cant get my wii remote to stay paired to my PC

Leave a comment:

• Moskus
    replied
    Cool idea! I'll see if I can find my old Wiimote.

Leave a comment:

• kenrad
    replied
    Originally posted by spud View Post
    Never saw this error before. What kind of wiimote do you have?

anyway, I'm going to try to use a different bluetooth library to build the WiiPair.exe and see if that can fix some of the problems.

Spud,
    I'm not sure what you mean about what kind of remote I have. it would be nice to get these to pair permanently could be a great addition to my setup

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    I have tried running it as administrator and I still get eh same results that the user is no authenticated any ideas I can get it to pair with windows directly but like you stated in the users guide it doesnt stay long
    Never saw this error before. What kind of wiimote do you have?

anyway, I'm going to try to use a different bluetooth library to build the WiiPair.exe and see if that can fix some of the problems.

Leave a comment:

• kenrad
    replied
    Originally posted by spud View Post
    Have you tried to run wiipair.exe as Administrator?
    the pairing process is a little picky, I frequently have to do it several times before it works correctly.

yes it supports multiple instances, I haven't actually tested a remote instance but it should work as well.
    I have tried running it as administrator and I still get eh same results that the user is no authenticated any ideas I can get it to pair with windows directly but like you stated in the users guide it doesnt stay long

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    Spud having issues with the wiipair.exe connecting to my wii remote. it find it but then wont add it to bluetooth devices seethe screen shot need a little help here thanks

Ken
    Have you tried to run wiipair.exe as Administrator?
    the pairing process is a little picky, I frequently have to do it several times before it works correctly.

does this support multiple remote instances yet
    yes it supports multiple instances, I haven't actually tested a remote instance but it should work as well.

Leave a comment:

• kenrad
    replied
    does this support multiple remote instances yet

Cheers Ken

Leave a comment:

• kenrad
    replied
    Spud having issues with the wiipair.exe connecting to my wii remote. it find it but then wont add it to bluetooth devices seethe screen shot need a little help here thanks

Ken
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    in version 3.0.0.1 available on first post of this thread, I have added support for multiple wiimotes (using multiple instances of the plugin) and a Rumble action:

Click image for larger version

Name:	rumble.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	1175032

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    Originally posted by kideon View Post
    Sounds good. Wonder if it would be possible to use the speaker for anything like announcements..
    I can easily add actions to control the rumble and LEDs (Note that you can already controls the LEDs using HS devices), but using the speaker is technically more challenging.

Leave a comment:

• kideon
    replied
    Sounds good. Wonder if it would be possible to use the speaker for anything like announcements..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X