Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sirmeili View Post
    Yup. I see that now.
    From the above posts it is verified that changes were made to the forum software. It is back to normal on my iPad now.
    Randy Prade
    Aurora, CO
    Prades.net

PHLocation - Pushover - EasyTrigger - UltraECM3 - Ultra1Wire3 - Arduino

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
      The message board (as is) is not Google Mobile Friendly and that is affecting our search rankings. We implemented a mobile skin yesterday and are working through issues with it now. One issue to to automatically detect mobile devices but also to allow the desktop view to work. I'm sure we'll get it figured out. Please be patient.
      If you get the mobile skin working well I would rather use a mobile browser than tapatalk. Tapatalk changes the way their app works every week, which is quite annoying. Just please leave the desktop view in a fully functional state.

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
      Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
      Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

Originally posted by jlrichar View Post
        If you get the mobile skin working well I would rather use a mobile browser than tapatalk. Tapatalk changes the way their app works every week, which is quite annoying. Just please leave the desktop view in a fully functional state.
        Try it now and let me know if you have issues with it. You should be able to select the mobile theme using the drop down menu located at the bottom left portion of the main screen. The theme is called "vbmobile".
        Learn About HomeSeer

Comment

I was upset yesterday looking at the site on my android phone, none of the links were working there were a lot of broken pictures but now it looks much better and I'm starting to like it.
          If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Comment

Try it now and let me know if you have issues with it. You should be able to select the mobile theme using the drop down menu located at the bottom left portion of the main screen. The theme is called "vbmobile".
            Does vbmobile have the ability to add a 'go to last post' button? If not, it very frustrating having to scroll down to the bottom of the page each time you select a thread.
            Jon

Comment

Looks good. Though it's doing a funny thing of putting a bunch of white space to the right if the page making it difficult to scroll cleanly on an iPhone. I tested with webview in Tapatalk.

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
              Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
              Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

Desktop mode looks as before in iPad. Vbmobile also works better than the version last night and this morning. Thank you!

Comment

I have one request - could it remember our choice. Each time I open it on my iPad I have to select desktop as it reverts to tablet view.
                  Randy Prade
                  Aurora, CO
                  Prades.net

PHLocation - Pushover - EasyTrigger - UltraECM3 - Ultra1Wire3 - Arduino

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
                    I have one request - could it remember our choice. Each time I open it on my iPad I have to select desktop as it reverts to tablet view.
                    We didn't create the theme. I'll ask the developer.
                    Learn About HomeSeer

Comment

Working...
                    X