Zwave LED BULB size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zwave LED BULB size

My house was built in 1937. I have a handful of switches boxes left that have no neutral. I had a zwave 2wire dimmer fail recently. It does not appear that 2wire zwave dimmers are being produced any longer. My option looks to be zwave led bulbs & WA00Z-1 wall controller. I may have an issue with the bulb size (length). The bulbs have to fit into 4inch recessed cans.. A standard incandescent bulb hits the trim kit. Anyone have the length of a LEDs sold by HS? Any other options available that I have overlooked?
    Larry

Originally posted by lpcalcaterra View Post
    My house was built in 1937. I have a handful of switches boxes left that have no neutral. I had a zwave 2wire dimmer fail recently. It does not appear that 2wire zwave dimmers are being produced any longer. My option looks to be zwave led bulbs & WA00Z-1 wall controller. I may have an issue with the bulb size (length). The bulbs have to fit into 4inch recessed cans.. A standard incandescent bulb hits the trim kit. Anyone have the length of a LEDs sold by HS? Any other options available that I have overlooked?
    You can still find the Jasco 2 wire z-wave dimmers and the re-branded GE 2 wire dimmers. They are all marked 1000 Watt dimmer. Let me dig up the Jasco as I recently purchased one.

https://www.homecontrols.com They have the toggle and decora models.

Comment

Thank you... that'll work. Cheers.
      Larry

Comment

Working...
      X