Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to add UPB switches to Omni Pro 2

Good Evening,

I changed out some outdoor light fixtures last week. Needless to say the electrician that did the work left a little surprise within the greenfield pipe that made contact when I was moving the wires around. With nobody home but myself & the family golden retriever I turned on the device. When this happened I heard a weird sound coming from the other switch (this was a 3 way) The switch went boom boom within the box (photos link - https://photos.app.goo.gl/xfTHLBvkggxvLnzY8 )
    Luckily nothing bad happened, it smelled the house up for a few days and left a nice mark on the wall.

Since this switch went bad because it shorted out, I purchased a new one, along with a PIM and downloaded the upstart software. I've never done this before. here is screen shot of the HAI Dealer Access Program.

Is there any documentation to show how this needs to be so that OP2 can see the switch when I use snap-link or keypads?

Attached is a snapshot of the upstart program.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Upstart1.JPG
Views:	12
Size:	88.2 KB
ID:	1241886

Another question as well - since I didn't program all of these devices, can I download the configuration without it disrupting anything within the OP2 ?

Thank you for your help
    Attached Files

Disregard. I found out my problem. I had the password and house code incorrect. It works now. Thank you

Comment

Working...
    X