Kohler's DTV Digital Shower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jake,
    I have downloaded Wireshark and just not made time to try to monitor the commands going to and coming from the shower. Work and all.

If I am able to retrieve anything I was hoping one of the Plugins like Big5 might be a way to achieve communications with it. Since this is under Kohler. When I start collecting data, I will create a new post on the MoenU and we can share info there.

Comment

Sounds great

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
        I am looking at the steamist system as that has support for crestron and control4 so it must have an api. If anyone knows of a shower system that has an open api, please let me know.
        Bit late to the game, but I figured I'd respond in case anyone else is still shopping around.

Steamist is open and you can easily control it through HS3

Some caveats though, you need their touch panels (450/550) and it's fairly primitive in the sense that you can read most stuff but only allows you to control on/off of the shower (w. a shower sense valve pack) and steam generator.
        I have it integrated with HS3 and alexa, so I can say "Alexa, turn on mr.Magoo's shower"

Comment

Working...
        X