IP Cameras, cheap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IP Cameras, cheap

Fry's is dumping all Airlink101 product inventory. (seemingly switching to TrendNet for bottom-shelf product).
    The Airlink101 IP camera (non-PoE) is $40.

I have several- they're fine despite the price.

I had a conversation with the local Frys salesman a couple weeks back. He told me one of their buyers guys got caught giving sweetheart deals to Airlink101. He got fired and Frys is discontinuing carrying their product.

I have no idea if this story is true or not. However you will find a lot of Airlink101 stuff on closeout at Frys right now...

Comment

How are these cameras for speed? I recently bought a DSC-920 and while I like it, I find it is slow when taking a few consecutive shots. I'm not sure if this is just the nature of the IP cameras. It kind of reminds me of the older digital point and shoot cameras.

I also wish we had a Frys here in Canada.... Would anyone like to buy me one and send it up??? (lol)

Robert
      HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

Working...
      X