Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
      seriously, no car.
      lol
      -Rupp
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tmcgowan View Post
        I know, I know! If you receive TARP Bailout money you only have to pay $45.95. If you're a regular tax payer who takes personal responsibility for your actions, you get to pay $53.62!

So since I work for one of the big banks that got TARP money, I get the cheaper price?

Comment

And look at the server web space you have taken for a simple paste and copy exercise.

Good to have some fun, you could almost join "The Old farts".
          sigpic
          A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

It's a small amount of server space to part with compared to the amount of raw screen real estate taken up by the rambling signatures of some of our more senior posters!

And no... not ready to be an 'old fart' just yet. Remember, you're as young as you feel (as long as your WAF is high).
            Learn About HomeSeer

Comment

It's a small amount of server space to part with compared to the amount of raw screen real estate taken up by the rambling signatures of some of our more senior posters!
              BURN!!!
              Real courage is not securing your Wi-Fi network.

Comment

And no... not ready to be an 'old fart' just yet. Remember, you're as young as you feel (as long as your WAF is high).
                Hmm.
                sigpic
                A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

Originally posted by Gogs View Post
                  Hmm.
                  that's not quite the comeback I was expecting but you certainly used very little screen real estate to generate it.

PS: I'm just playin'.... don't take anything in this thread too seriously.
                  Learn About HomeSeer

Comment

that's not quite the comeback I was expecting but you certainly used very little screen real estate to generate it.

PS: I'm just playin'.... don't take anything in this thread too seriously.
                    Do we ever take anything in this thread seriously, I doubt it.

Yes I suppose you are too young and Innocent to be an "Old Fart"

Whatever, take care and enjoy.

BTW. Being HS associated, strangely someone has picked up the topic "Old Farts" Having signed in and requested to join, how does he get his covered (Coveted) waggon?

It was orriginally by asking Tink, is it still the same?
                    sigpic

Comment

BTW. Being HS associated, strangely someone has picked up the topic "Old Farts" Having signed in and requested to join, how does he get his covered (Coveted) waggon?
                      Just let me know who it is and I'll add him to the group.
                      Learn About HomeSeer

Comment

I thought the Old Farts was the crotchety Muppet grandpa, and the "HA Pioneers" was the covered wagon. I would have thought that the Old Farts was driven purely from age, which the board already knows.

But then again, I'm a crotchety old fart that has been doing HA forever, so I'm in both, and I'm too old to remember why....

Steve

Comment

Working...
                        X