Auto Targeting Paintball or Surveillance system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto Targeting Paintball or Surveillance system

Can be used for a bit more possible, such as an automatic surveillance camera that takes pictures of multiple moving objects.
    Chase away the cats with water.

What thief would dare to enter the garden if you had a laser beam on you body wherever you were go/run,

(I am not the seller and have nothing to do with them just found the information)

Paintball Sentry

Buy software 6 hardware kit $150

Build Water Sentry
    Build Paintball Sentry
    Last edited by tonlof; September 13, 2009, 05:40 PM.
    Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
    --
    Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
    Tonlof | Sweden

Now that's impressive! Too bad he doesn't make the gun mount anymore. Not too hard to make your own using his instructions but his just looks awesome.

Some ideas for Home Automation use ...

* Mounting a zoomed in Night Vision Camera to follow whatever is moving around the yard at night.

* or maybe just mounting some powerful IR LEDS to illuminate whatever is moving around while a stationary camera records the whole thing.

* could use the water sentry instructions to keep animals out of the garden while keeping everything nicely watered!

I'm sure this group will come up will all kinds of crazy/fun ideas!
    Bryan
    Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
    Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Comment

Working...
    X