Digital Input and Output examples?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Digital Input and Output examples?

Ok guys.... it is the dead of winter... time to automate.

Lets hear your top 10 digital I/O examples you are using in your home automation. Let's see who has the most unique example. These can also include wireless examples that use the DS10a or other devices.
    John

Hmmmm no replies. I guess the days of hard core home automation enthusiasts are gone. Sure miss the old days
    John

Comment

I use some Sure Action stuff to do a few things I really like. There is a sensor under the kitchen floor and after sunset when you walk into the kitchen it will auto turn on the lights. After everyone has gone to bed, the light over the sink dims to zero and when you walk intot the kitchen it dims up to about 50%. Also there is one on the front porch which turns the light on and announces there is someone at the front door. As well as there is one on the back steps which announces there is someone on the back steps. This has ran off at least one person who was out around the cars and stepped up on the steps. It turns on all outside lights plus the kitchen lights and announces in the house. These have been working almost 10 years without one problem.

Comment

Working...
      X