CEDIA Expo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CEDIA Expo

Is anyone out there planning on attending the CEDIA EXPO in September. (The trade show floor opens on Sept. 27th, I believe.)It's in Minneapolis.

Karen,

I believe I'll be attending the show on that Friday. Will there be any HomeSeer representation?

Jeff

Comment

Minneapolis????

Wow! Amazing! Something does come to our neck of the woods.

Yes, I will plan on attending and would love to meet you guys.
      HomeSeer 2, HomeSeer 3, Allonis myServer, Amazon Alexa Dots, ELK M1G, ISY 994i, HomeKit, BlueIris, and 6 "4k" Cameras using NVR, and integration between all of these systems. Home Automation since 1980.

Comment

I also plan on attending, I look forward to meeting you all!

(now I just need to figure out a way to get all my dive gear out there) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

-Nitrox

Comment

Since we are a few weeks away, would some of you want to meet?
          HomeSeer 2, HomeSeer 3, Allonis myServer, Amazon Alexa Dots, ELK M1G, ISY 994i, HomeKit, BlueIris, and 6 "4k" Cameras using NVR, and integration between all of these systems. Home Automation since 1980.

Comment

I would be up for a time to meet!

Comment

Well I flew into Mnpls yesterday but haven't made it to the convention center yet. We got a little side-tracked with the night-life here which is a nice change from Hartford's.

I'm intending to head to the expo shortly and will post any cool new toys that I spot. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

-Nitrox

Comment

For my own personal purposes, this was the coolest thing I saw:

Phillips has a new Pronto touchscreen tablet. It's approx 8"w x 6"l x 3/4" d. They were swamped so I could not get first hand details and they were out of literature (on the first day of the show!) so it is a hot new product. What I did gather is that it is 802.11b capable, IR built in, and integrates with an AMX or Crestron system. It also had a USB port for something as well. I overheard a retail price of (ouch) $1599 so it is a little pricey, but they also had a wall mount version on display. I searched their site and even google with no luck. They scanned my badge so I should receive literature soon.

Looks awesome despite the price!

Comment

Working...
                X