No announcement yet.

The X10 Bermuda Triangle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mounted mine on the wall with Velcro beside the panel cover.

-Rupp
    ...One Nation Under GOD, Indivisible, With Liberty And Justice For All.
    -Rupp
    sigpic

Comment

Rupp,

At least you avoided the temptation to use duct tape. If you had, I would have accused you of watching too many reruns of the Red Green Show! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Speaking of duct tape, I saw a car the other day that was <completely> covered with duct tape. Must be a new fashion statement!

GenevaDude

Comment

If I had some at the time I would probably have tried to use it LOL. But seriously did you see on the news where you can use duct tape to get rid of warts. I can see it now. The witches running around this Halloween all covered in duct tape. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

-Rupp
        ...One Nation Under GOD, Indivisible, With Liberty And Justice For All.
        -Rupp
        sigpic

Comment

I just ordered one of the Leviton coupler/repeaters from Worthington but on the Smarthome web site they show the older model mounted in a three switch box. Has anyone tried this? Is the new model larger than the other one?

Comment

sonypoolplr
            I was going to try that solution, but I only had a plastic box handy, and I would rather use a metal one. Not wanting to waste time, I just left it in the breaker box for the time being.

I do not think the size has changed, and the one I ordered from Worthington would indeed fit into a 3-gang box. I was thinking of using a plastic coverplate (switch plate), then cutting out a rectangular hole, drilling some mounting holes, (counter-sunk of course) and mount the unit to the plate. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

GenevaDude

Comment

Working...
            X