RF stopped working for housecode M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RF stopped working for housecode M

I have had my X10 with homeseer working for 2 years without this strange problem. House code M refuses to work with any RF device.

I've tried replacing my MR26 with X10 Transceivers (TM51) and the RF works fine dialed to E but fails on M. I've tried other TM51's as well and nothing appears to work on the M house code.

I have a ESM1 signal meter and I verified that nothing is transmitted on the power lines. Also homeseer and my Ocelot don't see anything.

I am close to changing all my RF devices to use a different house code but was hoping someone may have a clue.

Thanks.

James A Villela
    James

Running HS 3 on Win10 .

James,
    House Code M is the worst for reliability. It is all 0's in binary. M13 is all 0's all the way across. Search the board on this, there are a lot of posts..........JG

The Garage
    Attached Files
    HS2PRO - Ocelot, SecuIR, Secu16, Attendence Management Alarm Interface, X-10, LCD Studio VFD Display, 3 Apexis IP Cams, Custom Software Interfaces, GMQ Geiger Graphing
    HS3PRO - Testing

Comment

Thanks Jebus,

That helped me out as well. I was experiencing similiar problems. I recently put all my motion sensors on house code " M " ( for motion), started having problems right away! Will change, I was just trying to organize everything.

JustOneMore
      http://justonemore.us

Comment

I changed the house code and all is OK. Wierd that after 2 years it became a problem. Thanks for your help Jebus.

James A Villela
        James

Running HS 3 on Win10 .

Comment

Working...
        X