Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants to buy Rich and Karen Dinner at EHExpo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who wants to buy Rich and Karen Dinner at EHExpo?

Well, I'm heading down to EHExpo again in Orlando in a few weeks and HST will also have a booth there.

Rich, Karen,

Would you guys be up to another dinner this time as well? I'd be glad to host and put one together again. Friday evening would work better for me with Thursday being the first backup. I may have to leave on Saturday due to weather or other committments.

Anyone else feel like a HS BOF get-together for dinner in Orlando?

George

Hi George,

Sure, gather them up. There will be 4 of us in the booth. So whoever is interested, they are welcome. Fri is fine for us.

-Rich

HomeSeer Technologies LLC
    website | buy now | support | youtube

Comment

And where can one find information about it? Thanks.

Comment

www.ehexpo.com

My system is described in my profile.
        My system is described in my profile.

Comment

Mind if I bring my son? Going to Gulf coast for a long weekend and EH Expo for 1-2 days.
          - Pete

Auto mator
          Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb- Mono 6.12.X - HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets
          Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro - Mono 6.12.X
          HS4 Pro - V4.1.11.0 - Ubuntu 20.01/VB W7e 64 bit Intel Kaby Lake CPU - 32Gb - Mono
          HS4 Lite -

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Smartthings hub, Hubitat Hub, and Home Assistant

Comment

I don't mind if you bring your son, but keep in mind that he has to be 16 years old to attend the EHExpo. No one under 16 is allowed on the showroom floor. (EHExpo rules, not ours!)

Comment

<Karen> My son is 16. Look forware to show.
              - Pete

Auto mator
              Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb- Mono 6.12.X - HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets
              Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro - Mono 6.12.X
              HS4 Pro - V4.1.11.0 - Ubuntu 20.01/VB W7e 64 bit Intel Kaby Lake CPU - 32Gb - Mono
              HS4 Lite -

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Smartthings hub, Hubitat Hub, and Home Assistant

Comment

I'm in Phoenix right not but it looks like we have a group interested in going. I suggest we meet at the HST booth starting around 4:30 on Friday being that the expo hours end at 5.

We can then leave (when we get kicked out) and go to dinner.

Last year we just winged it and drove to someplace local. We can either try that again or we can make some reservations somewhere. If people don't mind, I'll research a couple places like maybe 'fondue' or something casual like that. I can bring along some phone numbers and after we get a count I can call and see if they can take us.

Any other suggestions as to what type of cuisine people might want.

P.S. Rich's and Karen's vote counts as 5!!

George

Comment

Hi George,
                  Any place that is okay with you is okay with us! We look forward to seeing you!
                  Best regards,
                  Karen

HomeSeer Technologies LLC
                  website | buy now | support | youtube

Comment

George,

Count me in this year too!

Zac

Comment

It will be great to see you again as well.

I'm flying myself down for this one so I'm planning to come in on Thursday. If the weather doesn't cooperate I'll come down on Friday and, if so, I may be running in the door at the last minute like the last time.

G

Comment

That's alright, we'll save you a seat!

If you need a point of contact in case of late arrival let me know and I'll mail you my cell number. Unless of course you already have a bat line straight to Rich!

I'll be around the show all day on Friday so my schedule should be safe.

Zac

Comment

Can you tell us (the ones that don't get to attend) what you'll be showing? Can some of you guys take pictures so we non attenders can see what its all about and how the HST booth looks. I wish I could go.

-Rupp
                          -Rupp
                          sigpic

Comment

Rupp,

I'll be happy to get some photos of the HST booth for you. I'm sure that Rich and company will make official announcements if there is any other exciting news to be divulged.

Zac

Comment

Thanks

-Rupp
                              -Rupp
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X