Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Know of any cheap deals to subscribe to Home Automation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Know of any cheap deals to subscribe to Home Automation?

I would like to subscribe to Home Automation mag since I can never find it in a store, but really, really don't want to pay 30bux for 7 mags. Should be able to subscribe for less.

Anybody know of a good deal on that mag?

SteveP

I Pledge Allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
    The REAL Pledge of Allegiance

Fill me in too. Maybe Rich could put together some type of package deal. ( I'm not trying to create more work for you guys, really ) Just thought maybe a quick phone call to the publisher about your user base might be enough to give us SOME type of discount.

Worth a try?

JustOneMore
    http://www.justonemore.us

Comment

$24 for 7 issues.

http://www.buy.com/retail/product.as...Type=magazines

Jeff Farmer

--
      Jeff Farmer
      HS 3, HSPhone
      My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
      Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

7 issues for 19.95
        http://www.magazania.com/id/cji/group/1721

Comment

Publishers clearing house.

Popular Home Automation 7 Iss.
          4 Payments Each Only $4.99

PCH.com

(Current Setup in Profile)

Comment

You asked for it, you've got it. We worked out a deal with EH Publishing. They will give our customers a deal on magazine subscriptions. Our customers can subscribe to either Home Automation Magazine or Electronic House Magazine for $18.00 per year. Even better, our customers can subscribe to both magazines for $25.00 per year. These orders must be placed thru our HS website. The link should be up next week. I will post on the general announcement category when you can begin ordering.

Comment

Will it be available for subscription outside the US?

Jon
              Jon

Comment

I'm not sure. I will check with them tomorrow and post a definitive answer.

Comment

Just wanted to say that I've subscribed to both these mags, Electronic House and Home Automation , and I find that Home Automation is the better of the two. I let my subscription expire on EH, as I felt that month after month the mag was devoted to too much high-end, not DIY HA stuff. I'll just leave it at that. Check them out before you subscribe.

- Gordon
                  |
                  | - Gordon

"I'm a Man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess." - Man's Prayer, Possum Lodge, The Red Green Show
                  HiddenGemStudio.com - MaineMusicians.org - CunninghamCreativeMaine.website

Comment

I gave up on EH. The automation in there is usually high dollar whole house audio stuff. The only system I remember lately was Premise Systems in the originators house.

I tried the 19.95 deal but the Paypal failed. If there's a better deal I may still be able to beg out of it.

Seems like 20bux is the best deal.....

SteveP

I Pledge Allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
                    The REAL Pledge of Allegiance

Comment

This special deal from EH is only available for customers with US addresses. The subscription rate for each outside the US is $95.00. (Shipping is a killer!)

Comment

I agree that Home Automation Magazine and Electronic House magazine are two different animals. HA is more for the hands on do-it-yourselfer. EH tends to me more high end, custom installation based. That being said, I subscribe to both.

If you're looking for a magazine for the home automation enthusiast, HA is it. If you're looking for info on the really cool dream room stuff, then EH is the magazine for you.

Comment

Working...
                        X