Ubiquity mFi plugin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ubiquity mFi plugin?

I dunno where else to post this - I've been watching the mFi product line from Ubuiquity networks: http://www.ubnt.com/mfi

They have some cool stuff, but so far no moves to allow for integration with systems like HomeSeer. Has this been discussed and I just can't find the thread(s)? Is anyone working on a plugin to let mFi gear interface with HomeSeer directly?

I would like to renew this thread. These Ubiquiti mFi components have an open API to be communicated with and would be great to see someone write a plugin. I would, but I am not a programmer.

Comment

Thinking about pulling the trigger on some of this hardware and just wanted to see if anyone has used it, or any integrations currently exist before I do.

Comment

I think there are two plugins for this. I'm using one from KingFetty for my mFi 8 port power strip.

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
        Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
        Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

Working...
        X