Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dropping UPB + X10 from my setup, lots for sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dropping UPB + X10 from my setup, lots for sale!

Hi all,

It has been a REALLY long time since I was last on here. At first it was a lack of time due to work. However, my setup was very stable and ran for many years with almost NO interaction from a maintenance standpoint!

Now, due to health reasons, we had to move. The new (to us) house's wiring just can't take UPB. As such, I am planning on moving almost everything to ZWave and using my HSZee!
    With that said, that means I do not have a use for my UPB or X10 any longer. I have a LOT of NIB X10 (stocked up when it seemed they were going out of business - the for real time). I also have a lot of UPB switches and other good stuff.

Anyway, instead of making a mess on here, I have a SURL that you can click to check out the list. It is a Google Docs Spreadsheet.
    https://automationsalelist.page.link/tobR
    (apparently goo.gl links are no longer good, but use use firebase to create a link?)

I would prefer to sell everything in one shot. Make an offer!
    Depending on what you buy, I'm willing to cover the shipping.
    That is, I think we can be reasonable that I am not going to pay $5 in shipping to ship you a $5 item! :-)

--Dan

P.S. I have pictures I can send, and I'll try to post links to once I figure out a place to host them!
    Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Sent you a message about Lightolier Fan Control.
    Dick
    HS PRO 2.5.0.81, WinXP, IE8, Shuttle XS35V3, 2.13GHz, 4GB, 40GB SSD drive, AC-RF2, ADIOcelot, Message Server, TI103, SNEVL CID, pjcOutlook, MCSTemperature, Powertrigger, BLBackup, BLFloorplan, BLIcon, BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLRfid, BLLogMonitor, ACPUPSD, UltraECM, WeatherXML & Stipus' script connector. 500+ devices, 260+ events, 1-wire weather station + temp/humidity sensors & Oregon Scientific temp & humidity sensors & 2 Brultech ECM-1240s

Comment

I also sent you a message about your Schlage locks.

Comment

Strange, I didnt get notifications of this. Regardless, thanks! Replying now!
        Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

Hi all, I updated the list with items sold.
          Please let me know if you need anything. Certainly willing to make a deal!

--Dan

Comment

Working...
          X