Suggestions and "how to"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestions and "how to"

My wife saw at a friend's house a large touchscreen with multiple windows that were controlling or viewing things within that home (I don't know more). She wants me to do the same for our house. I'm not sure how to do this, so I'm asking for recommendations on hardware and how to do this. I would want a large touchscreen with multiple windows that would be for HomeSeer (HSTouch) and for various video cameras around the house. Thanks. Elliott

Take a picture and we will tell what it is.

Eman.
    TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

Jon00's 'HSTile' utility might be a possible solution. It's web based, so any device capable of running a browser could display multiple web pages, each in its own window.
      Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
      HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Originally posted by Eman View Post
        Take a picture and we will tell what it is.

Eman.
        Thanks. Next time my wife is at her friend's, I will have her do this.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Michael View Post
          Jon00's 'HSTile' utility might be a possible solution. It's web based, so any device capable of running a browser could display multiple web pages, each in its own window.
          I will look into this. Thank you.

Comment

In my attempt to do what I want relatively quickly, I thought that if I could emulate an android VM on a Windows 10 machine, I could set up my android apps within it. So, I found BlueStacks (www.bluestacks.com), which, so far, has been easy to implement and is working for me. The attached is my early implementation with their multi-instances. There are 2 instances running the Wyze app and 1 instance running the android HomeSeer app.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	20210228_211718.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	121.0 KB
ID:	1459768

Comment

Working...
            X