Joo Joo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joo Joo

This looks like a natural for HS touch screen. We probably couldn't use HSTouch. But, for using the web interface this looks like a good buy.

http://news.cnet.com/8300-17939_109-2-10.html?tag=mncol

Sounds like it's a larger version of the Audry albeit slimmer. The OS is too closed to really be more than a hand cuffed web browser.
    -Rupp
    sigpic

Comment

Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if this thing tanked hard. One because of all the fuss with TechCrunch and secondly because of the price/features in comparaison to other devices scheduled to be released around the same price-point this year.

If not in a hurry I'd recommend first waiting to see what kind of tablet Apple comes up with... if done right it'll probably raise the bar for all tablets.

Comment

Originally posted by Esteban View Post
        Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if this thing tanked hard. One because of all the fuss with TechCrunch and secondly because of the price/features in comparaison to other devices scheduled to be released around the same price-point this year.

If not in a hurry I'd recommend first waiting to see what kind of tablet Apple comes up with... if done right it'll probably raise the bar for all tablets.
        Maybe but it's an Apple which means no commonly available software will run on it. Oh, and it will cost an arm and a leg plus an additional arm.
        It's going to be hard to beat this price.
        http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/Produc...tCode=10010421
        Last edited by Rupp; January 2, 2010, 05:06 PM.
        -Rupp
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
          ..Apple which means no commonly available software will run on it.
          I agree, but if Apple gets it right, other (cheaper) manufacturers, hopefully, will follow suit trying to emulate it. (Android?)

hard to beat this price
          (Although less portable) yes, the MSI Wind Top against the 'juju', not a difficult choice

Comment

Working...
          X