Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

15" Touch Screen monitors - $61 shipped!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

15" Touch Screen monitors - $61 shipped!

I have three of these, I think Ian (completelyhis) has 5 or so. Great deal for a touch screen, especially if you intend to mount it in/on the wall in some way (they aren't very pretty to look at!)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ELO-15-inch-LCD-...:B:SHOP:US:101

You can also get them for 10% off with Bing Cash Back.

http://www.bing.com/search?q=xbox&go=&form=QBLH&qs=n

(Turn off ad blockers or use IE, the ad on the top should say something like:
    <cite></cite>Bing cashbackBuy Xbox. You may get 10% off with PayPal if eligible.)
    <div_prefs id="div_prefs"></div_prefs>

four of them, yes. I hope to install them by the end of March - will take pics and post if anyone cares to see it.
    Plugins:
    BLLogMonitor, BLGarbage, BLBackup, BLOutGoingCalls, BLUps, BLRfid, JvEss, DooMotion, Applied Digital Ocelot, AC RF Processor, UltraMon, PJC AVR 430, UPB, Rain8net, DSC Panel, JRiver Media center, Windows Media Player, SageMediaCenter, SnevlCID, MCSTemperature.

Comment

Couple words of caution. I picked up one of these from this seller and it was DOA. They sent me a replacement which was great on their part. My comments are:
      • The screens are definitely used. The first one was dead and it's replacement had a cracked bezel (luckily I could take the one off the DOA screen). The glass over the screen was also dirty and needed a good cleaning.
      • The replacement has a dead pixel or two.
      • Depending on where you plan to put the screen, that are a bit large IMO. Tight fit or may not quite a fit between 16" spaced studs. A 10" screen may be more suitable depending on your application.
      • Since they are used and you are going to cut a big hole in the wall to mount, if it does go bad you may be doing some pretty big patchwork (i.e. direct replacement may not be available or may be $$$).
      With that said $40+ S&H is a great deal that you won't find elsewhere. Just thought I would help people understand what they are getting. I am probably not going to wall-mount and just use as a regular screen because of the above - again, YMMV and depends on what you are looking for.

Happy bidding!

Comment

the first thing i did when i got mine was to test them. I like the bigness of it, actually, but in part that's because i plan on using them as a video display for WMC. the ones I got were in good condition, but it's good to know that the shipper stands by them.

heatvent - don't you have any 17" picture frames?! patch-smatch Just hang another picture.
        Plugins:
        BLLogMonitor, BLGarbage, BLBackup, BLOutGoingCalls, BLUps, BLRfid, JvEss, DooMotion, Applied Digital Ocelot, AC RF Processor, UltraMon, PJC AVR 430, UPB, Rain8net, DSC Panel, JRiver Media center, Windows Media Player, SageMediaCenter, SnevlCID, MCSTemperature.

Comment

Working...
        X