Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

iPad 3G cost?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    iPad 3G cost?

    Hi, unfortunately Sweden was not in the nine countries which IPAD is released.

    What does IPAD 3G 16-64GB cost in U.S and where is it best to buy from? Net or local store?

    If I have luck maybe I can found a nice person who can ship it.

    Thanks
    Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
    --
    Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
    Tonlof | Sweden

    #2
    Originally posted by tonlof View Post
    Hi, unfortunately Sweden was not in the nine countries which IPAD is released.

    What does IPAD 3G 16-64GB cost in U.S and where is it best to buy from? Net or local store?

    If I have luck maybe I can found a nice person who can ship it.

    Thanks
    You may be better looking for one in the EU rather than the US. Shipping and Customs charges on something like that from the US are going to be high.

    Why not just nip across that nice bridge to Danmark, I asume they have been released there.

    BTW (By the way) I would buy an Iphone rather than an ITouch. Does a lot more.
    sigpic
    A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"
    HomeSeer 3 V 3.0.0.318 with ALEXA (AKA Amazon Echo)
    BL Radar V2.0.217; BLRF V2.0.85.0; HS Touch V3.0.0.1034 X10 V3.0.0.42; PHLocation V3.0.0.38; Zwave V3.0.1.110; X10 V3.0.0.42
    BLBackup V2.0.39;ImperiHome3.0.0.20 All on Windows XP Pro

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Gogs View Post

      BTW (By the way) I would buy an Iphone rather than an ITouch. Does a lot more.
      I think he wants an iPad

      I don't believe it has been released in any of the Nordic countries.

      Why not have a long weekend break to the UK or Netherlands and pick one up yourself?
      Jon

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by jon00 View Post
        I think he wants an iPad

        I don't believe it has been released in any of the Nordic countries.

        Why not have a long weekend break to the UK or Netherlands and pick one up yourself?
        Hey Jon, I know he wants an Ipad, ie: an oversised IPhone that cannot phone home.

        Apperently they are on sale in Danmark, which would suggest they have been released to EU Countries.

        BTW. tonlof,Scotland is quite nice at this time of year. You could come to one of our HS meetings, which Jon has failed to do; so far!
        sigpic
        A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"
        HomeSeer 3 V 3.0.0.318 with ALEXA (AKA Amazon Echo)
        BL Radar V2.0.217; BLRF V2.0.85.0; HS Touch V3.0.0.1034 X10 V3.0.0.42; PHLocation V3.0.0.38; Zwave V3.0.1.110; X10 V3.0.0.42
        BLBackup V2.0.39;ImperiHome3.0.0.20 All on Windows XP Pro

        Comment


          #5
          Thanks all for the comments, a trip would be nice.

          I already have 3 iPhones 3gs but I would like to have a iPad "remote controll" in the master livingroom on the table.

          /Tonlof
          Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
          --
          Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
          Tonlof | Sweden

          Comment

          Working...
          X