PZM-11LL w/ AP800

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PZM-11LL w/ AP800

Are there any problems using PZM-11LL's with an AP800? I have one PZM-11 on order now but found a good deal on the PZM-11LL's.. Will they work with the AP800?

Haven't heard of any. The LL is a line-level, so you'll just need to configure the AP800's mic input to use line-level, that's all.

Should work great!

Now where is this deal, darnit? I need more.

Dan

P.S. There's an all-weather line-level version too that's great for outdoors -- like the front door or deck. Or if you're starting your own McDonalds....

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/Crown-PZM-11LL-O...QQcmdZViewItem

$49 ea they have 20 of them...

Comment

I checked out the auction, in their ad they state $13 shipping and that they don't combine shipping costs. I sent them an email directly asking if i bought several if there is still a $13 shipping cost on each one. I have not received a response. We all know the pzm-11 doesn't weigh that much.

oh well,
        Over The Hill
        What Hill?
        Where?
        When?
        I Don't Remember Any Hill

Virtualized Server 2k3 Ent X86 Guest on VMWare ESXi 4.1 with 3 SunRay thin clients as access points - HSPro 2.4.0.48 - ZTroller - ACRF2 (3 WGL 800's) - iAutomate RFID - Ledam - MLHSPlugin - Ultra1wire - RainRelay8 - TI103 - Ultramon - WAF-AB8SS - jvESS (11 zones) - Bitwise Controls BC4 - with 745 Total Devices - 550 Events - 104 scripts - 78 ZWave devices - 42 X10 devices - 76 DS10a's 3 RFXSenors and 32 Motion Sensors

Comment

LOL, very common in auctions to see the seller try to make up some of the profit via higher shipping.

However, even with the overpriced shipping, I think that's a pretty good deal.

Dan

Comment

Dan, Very true but last i checked all 20 were still available. What is diasppointing is one of the musical instrument sites used to have the PZM-11 for $69 now they are $109. I had purchased 2 back in november

Jack
            Over The Hill
            What Hill?
            Where?
            When?

Virtualized Server 2k3 Ent X86 Guest on VMWare ESXi 4.1 with 3 SunRay thin clients as access points - HSPro 2.4.0.48 - ZTroller - ACRF2 (3 WGL 800's) - iAutomate RFID - Ledam - MLHSPlugin - Ultra1wire - RainRelay8 - TI103 - Ultramon - WAF-AB8SS - jvESS (11 zones) - Bitwise Controls BC4 - with 745 Total Devices - 550 Events - 104 scripts - 78 ZWave devices - 42 X10 devices - 76 DS10a's 3 RFXSenors and 32 Motion Sensors

Comment

I won an e-bay bid on an MB3 mike a while back. I sent a request for the shipping cost three times and the seller never responded. E-bay really doesn't do much for you, they just say wait a little longer.
              Sometimes I wonder if the message really got through.

Gardner

Comment

Don't blame eBay... you have to find respectable sellers. I've been using the place for several years now and I have never had a bad transaction. Ever.

In fact, some of the best merchants I've ever dealt with were eBay sellers.

Dan

Comment

You do have to wonder where some of this stuff comes from. I routinely buy brand new items sold at 1/2 the cost they are anywhere else, even the Internet.

Comment

I sent a message to the seller as well to confirm they were pzm-11LL and not all pzm-11LLWR's <-- all the photos are of WR's...

Sent 3 emails got ZERO responses.. Decided I better not order from this person even though their ratings are good.

I'll keep looking...

Comment

I, too, have opted to pass. Good prices cost more when the transaction goes badly.

Comment

Did any of you by chance look at their other items. I was quite surprised LOL
                        Over The Hill
                        What Hill?
                        Where?
                        When?

Comment

Working...
                        X