Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hs.Listenmode

Hope someone can Help.....

I am basically trying to create a device that will indicate the staus of homeseer speaker i.e listening for attention , command etc, I have successfully created a script using HS.Listenmode but I have to keep running the script every second to check the status and then use set the device status string of a virtual device to match. Is there a better way to do it.

Many thanks

PS the help files in homeseer say below.....

Attention phrases may be a single word or a group of words. Try different words to find the one that works best for you. Simple words are not recommended as they can cause false recognitions. You can allow optional words by using brackets ("[") around the words. For example, suppose you wanted the computer to respond to "computer" OR "hey you". The attention phrase would be:
    [computer] [hey you]

I CAN SEEM TO MAKE IT WORK HAS ANYONE HAD MULTIPLY PHRASES TO WORK

Why are you doing this? The sequence is "normally" speak attention phrase. Compute answers, then you speak again.
    -Rupp
    sigpic

Comment

Sometimes you can not be sure if it is waiting for commands or not.....I want to put a small LED to light above the mic to indicate that the state of the server.

Comment

Working...
      X