Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a way to turn off "Future VR events"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a way to turn off "Future VR events"?

Is there a way to turn off the future VR events? It is something I really do not use, and it makes the VR on my system annoying at times. If I leave the mic on, I often hear things like:
    "Shall I turn off the living room in 20 days 4 hours and 16 minutes"?

Even when returning to the room sometimes, HS fails to respond to voice commands, and I realize it probably had head something, and I have to say "Cancel" to cancel out what it was trying to confirm.

I would prefer HS to just use the VR events that I have set up, and nothing else.
    Visit My Home Seer Site at:
    www.JohnWPB.com
    Created with LCARS

Voice commands should be disabled by default. When you create a new event the Voice Command Enable: should be set to disabled.
    -Rupp
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks Rupp... but what about global events like "Turn on ALL..." or "in 2 days" ect....

I have VR turned on for instance "Bedroom light". so I can say, "turn on the bedroom light" I do not want the future events at all though.

I need VR for my temperature event, like "What is the temperature in West Palm Beach", but I do not want it to be able to use this in any other VR event, JUST this one.

I guess what I am going to have to do, is create a script for turning on and off lights, and disabling the VR all together in the individual devices to get around this.
      Visit My Home Seer Site at:
      www.JohnWPB.com
      Created with LCARS

Comment

Working...
      X