Starlink Dish data grabber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starlink Dish data grabber

I have a simple python script that retrieves data from a Starlink dish and then does an MQTT publish. Lots of data, not all that useful in the end it turns out . I originally was looking to see where the dish is pointing, as it's slowly moving East (right towards a lot of trees) as they added more satellites. I also get the Heater on, obstructed, obstructed %, current SW vers, PingLatency, Outage

Just thought I'd throw it out here if someone's interested.

I would be interested. We just switched to Stairlink and I love information!

Comment

Will you run it on Linux or Windows? Both work, just need different setup. Do you have Python installed already? Let me clean up the script and put in some more documentation and I'll PM it to you.

Comment

Originally posted by vasrc View Post
        Will you run it on Linux or Windows? Both work, just need different setup. Do you have Python installed already? Let me clean up the script and put in some more documentation and I'll PM it to you.
        I'm a windows user. I'll have to check on Python, I'm thinking it was installed with or for something in the past.

Comment

Working...
        X