Annoying googleads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Annoying googleads

You know... I've been using this forum since 2003 and now since this site incoporates google spy, each time I want to go back to the previous page I have to double click and sometimes triple click to get back to the previous page. Man... this is annoying. Of course the cuplrit is http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net. Is it just me? How do others handle this annoyance?

Rob
    HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Another option is to right click on links, then select 'Open in new tab'. To go back, just close the tab.
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Working...
    X