Recent News.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recent News.

I have been keeping this a secret for a bit, but I am now at the stage where I can share it. given I am loving photography, I thought i would share the news in the form of my first 'creative' photo!

This amongst work is why I have not been very active of late!

Family Announcement - Exciting. by Trav H, on Flickr
    HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Facebook | Twitter | Flickr | Google+ | Website | YouTube

Congratulations!!
    RJ_Make On YouTube

Comment

Very creative indeed, i like the way you show the baby in the camera when she was still in the mother stomach, nice done and congrats.

Comment

That is some SERIOUSLY RED hair!

Comment

Super shot !!
          Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro 😎

Comment

Oh man... a redhead. You're in for it now. TRUST ME on that! I have 2.
            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I also have a redhead. And yes, you're in for it. But... Never boring!

Congrats!

Comment

Congratulations Travis!!!!

Very nice creative picture!
                - Pete

Auto mator
                Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Congrats Travis!

Maybe a little boy?
                  Attached Files
                  Jon

Comment

Congrats and very creative in several ways .

Comment

That's so cool.
                      Congrats

Tim
                      FB Page - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Capt-Tim/209398425902188

HSTouch Layouts - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...5902188&type=3

Comment

Thanks Guys,

I had a bit of red hair back in the day but (more like my beard), but time changes lol (maybe stress) and it went brown.

Mackenzie does have some good red hair, lol and she is as stubborn as both of us combined so it will be a whole lot of run when she is older lol, have to get the house on it, that way she can't argue with the house when it talks!

Will be interesting to see how it goes, not sure if a boy or girl but a few people have suggested Boy as well Jon so will wait and see .

This was 12 weeks, so the next scan we can find out .
                        HS3 PRO, Win10, WeatherXML, HSTouch, Pushover, UltraGCIR, Heaps of Jon00 Plugins, Just sold and about to move so very slim system.

Comment

Congratz Tracis.
                          A computer's attention span is as long
                          as it's powercord.

Comment

You were right Jon, had the 21 week scan today and found out a boy.
                            Now will see if we are in for it with 1 red head or two.

Comment

Congratulations Travis!!!
                              - Pete

Auto mator
                              Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                              Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                              HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                              HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Working...
                              X