Prime Day Deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prime Day Deals

Wanting a deal noticed deal I wanted was 100% sold. I am on the wait list.

What does that mean?

Are my chances good or bad relating to getting the item?
    - Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
    HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
    HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Not sure about the wait list, Pete.

I did see Ecobee3 thermostats are on sale today. Is it possible to order without an Echo? I have the Lexi app for iPhone but it didn't seem to work to order prime day deals.
    HS Pro 3.0 | Linux Ubuntu 16.04 x64 virtualized under Proxmox (KVM)
    Hardware: Z-NET - W800 Serial - Digi PortServer TS/8 and TS/16 serial to Ethernet - Insteon PLM - RFXCOM - X10 Wireless
    Plugins: HSTouch iOS and Android, RFXCOM, BlueIris, BLLock, BLDSC, BLRF, Insteon PLM (MNSandler), Device History, Ecobee, BLRing, Kodi, UltraWeatherWU3
    Second home: Zee S2 with Z-Wave, CT101 Z-Wave Thermostat, Aeotec Z-Wave microswitches, HSM200 occupancy sensor, Ecolink Z-Wave door sensors, STI Driveway Monitor interfaced to Zee S2 GPIO pins.

Comment

Only thing I found that was somewhat of a deal was: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I also have an amazon credit card and was able to save $30 with the SAVE30 (I think) coupon code along with $15 of cash back so the end result was for about $145

Also picked up a second automatic.com device for my wife -- ordering through alex abrought it down to somewhere near $55 ..

Comment

these guys seemed to have decent deals: http://www.thesmartesthouse.com/coll...m_medium=email

Comment

Originally posted by reidfo View Post
          Not sure about the wait list, Pete.

I did see Ecobee3 thermostats are on sale today. Is it possible to order without an Echo? I have the Lexi app for iPhone but it didn't seem to work to order prime day deals.
          How much it was the deal, I purchased one today for 245 but I didn't see any deal on it today.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by aldo View Post
            How much it was the deal, I purchased one today for 245 but I didn't see any deal on it today.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
            They were $170, or $160 with an Alexa first time purchase discount.

http://www.aftvnews.com/new-alexa-ex...-hue-and-more/
            HS Pro 3.0 | Linux Ubuntu 16.04 x64 virtualized under Proxmox (KVM)
            Hardware: Z-NET - W800 Serial - Digi PortServer TS/8 and TS/16 serial to Ethernet - Insteon PLM - RFXCOM - X10 Wireless
            Plugins: HSTouch iOS and Android, RFXCOM, BlueIris, BLLock, BLDSC, BLRF, Insteon PLM (MNSandler), Device History, Ecobee, BLRing, Kodi, UltraWeatherWU3
            Second home: Zee S2 with Z-Wave, CT101 Z-Wave Thermostat, Aeotec Z-Wave microswitches, HSM200 occupancy sensor, Ecolink Z-Wave door sensors, STI Driveway Monitor interfaced to Zee S2 GPIO pins.

Comment

Yeah here just got wait listed.
              - Pete

Auto mator
              Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
              Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Wait list means they sold out. If someone put it in their cart and doesn't actually purchase it within 15 minutes it goes back to the general public... Or the next person on the wait list.

Comment

Thanks Wayne.

Yup never did get any more verbiage after the wait list message from Amazon.
                  - Pete

Auto mator

Comment

Working...
                  X