X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• travisdh
    replied
    Hi Moskus,

This is not really related to the FitbitSeer (but sort of is), You mentioned this is based on a plugin sample you had been working on to speed up development of future plugins, is that sample available for release, as I am looking at having a go at a personal Jawbone plugin but don't want to reinvent the wheel if I can help it.

Also, beyond that with your fitbitseer plugin does the fitbit.net library handle oAuth2 authentication or is that handled by another library. Are you aware of any good libraries that handle oAuth2 authentication (as the Jawbone API uses this) and I would also rather not reinvent the wheel if I can help it since my skills are lacking.

Many thanks!

Leave a comment:

• collegeboyslive
    replied
    Id take it off when "snuggling"
    Lol I can imagine the hs system mistaking it for a heart attack and calling 911 for you

Leave a comment:

• Moskus
    replied
    Originally posted by TeleFragger View Post
    Why, how can you set a high score without it?

.... I get 14 days with my One.

Leave a comment:

• cheeryfool
    replied
    fyi I think I DIED hence the blank spot in there.. LOL.. actually I took it off to charge. guy at store said it gets 7-10 days on a full charge... he is WRONG.. it is 5d like the flex... thus I didn't expect that charge time...
    I am only getting about 4d on my Charge HR - was never better than that.

Leave a comment:

• TeleFragger
    replied

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Leave a comment:

• collegeboyslive
    replied
    although on a more serious note do you have access to the accelerators? it could then in theory detect a slip and fall and trigger an event. ( especially if followed by an increase in heartrate caused by pain and shock )
    something for the elderly ??

Leave a comment:

• collegeboyslive
    replied
    OOOH , imagine what you could do with that monitoring you 24/7 I can see the event now..

If heartrate =0 for more than 2 mins then
    text 911
    text relative
    text funeral home

of course you could have just taken it off to charge, I assume it can tell when its not o your wrist and wont give a 0 heartrate response

Leave a comment:

• TeleFragger
    replied
    fyi I think I DIED hence the blank spot in there.. LOL.. actually I took it off to charge. guy at store said it gets 7-10 days on a full charge... he is WRONG.. it is 5d like the flex... thus I didn't expect that charge time...

Leave a comment:

• TeleFragger
    replied
    Originally posted by Moskus View Post
    Doesn't help here in Norway.
    PFFFFT.. they say the grass is greener on the other side!!!!!

some teaser pics...

Screenshot_2015-10-07-22-37-18 by Jeffrey Riggs, on Flickr

Screenshot_2015-10-07-22-37-07 by Jeffrey Riggs, on Flickr

Screenshot_2015-10-07-22-36-57 by Jeffrey Riggs, on Flickr

Screenshot_2015-10-07-22-36-40 by Jeffrey Riggs, on Flickr

Leave a comment:

• Moskus
    replied
    Sports authority gives u 30d to return... so i was told.. confirm.. buy... try... review...cose...return...
    Doesn't help here in Norway.

Leave a comment:

• TeleFragger
    replied
    Originally posted by Moskus View Post
    I am looking into heart rate, but I don't have a HR monitor myself, so it's a bit tricky to debug...
    Sports authority gives u 30d to return... so i was told.. confirm.. buy... try... review...cose...return...

Leave a comment:

• Moskus
    replied
    I am looking into heart rate, but I don't have a HR monitor myself, so it's a bit tricky to debug...

Leave a comment:

• TeleFragger
    replied
    Originally posted by collegeboyslive View Post
    Does your charge hr do continuous heart rate monitoring or do you need to be in a specific mode like workout mode ? In other words can it monitor and sync continuously though the day ?
    Yes all day. I do nothing to put it in heart rate mode

Leave a comment:

• collegeboyslive
    replied
    charge hr has heart rate... aka the hr.. so im xurious too
    Does your charge hr do continuous heart rate monitoring or do you need to be in a specific mode like workout mode ? In other words can it monitor and sync continuously though the day ?

Leave a comment:

• TeleFragger
    replied
    Originally posted by collegeboyslive View Post
    Can we log heart rate with this and using the fitbit surge that continuously monitors heart rate?

looking at this on the api: https://dev.fitbit.com/docs/heart-rate/
    My charge hr has heart rate... aka the hr.. so im xurious too

Leave a comment:

Working...
X