No announcement yet.

FitbitSeer, a Fitbit plugin for HS3 - Need beta testers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The default time is every 5 minutes, not 2 hours. I think I told you to set that time earlier...

But that won't do anything, except give you a new stair count error every 5 minutes instead of every 2 hours.
    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
    Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
    on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
    WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

OK, I bit the bullet, removed the plugin, devices, files, removed permission from fitbit for plugin, then re-installed, re-authenticated.

So I have my nice new shiny devices getting updated again. Fingers crossed it behaves.

Thanks for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by JimBob View Post
        Fingers crossed it behaves.
        I'll help!
        HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

I'm hoping, since you haven't said anything, that it now works...?

Comment

I haven't had any issue with mine. (if that helps)
            HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition
            Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
            Processor Type and Speed: i7 - 3.26 GHz
            Total Physical Memory: 16Gig

Plugins: BlBackup | EasyTrigger | FitbitSeer | HSTouchServer | Insteon | WeatherXML

Comment

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
              I'm hoping, since you haven't said anything, that it now works...?
              Yep, still updating. I think I'll put it down to a HS3 "wobble"

Comment

This just happened to my wife's account! I only had to re-authenticate and it was up and running.

I have no idea why it happened, and I can't see anything in the log either. Very strange!

Comment

Weird, eh.

How do you re-authenticate without re-installing the plugin? May need to know if it happens again.

Comment

click on the device name for: Refresh now, then when the properties open, choose the fitbitseer tab. You can do it from there.
                    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition
                    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
                    Processor Type and Speed: i7 - 3.26 GHz
                    Total Physical Memory: 16Gig

Plugins: BlBackup | EasyTrigger | FitbitSeer | HSTouchServer | Insteon | WeatherXML

Comment

Ahh ok, thanks. I should have tried that myself when I had the issue

Comment

Originally posted by JimBob View Post
                        Ahh ok, thanks. I should have tried that myself when I had the issue
                        Yeah, my bad.
                        I should have told you, I really don't know why I didn't.

Comment

No problem. I have been enlightened now anyway

Comment

I got a Fitbit as a present. I already have a non-fitbit scale. Is it possible to send this weight to the fitbit api? So I can use the data in the app?

Comment

I don't really know, but I don't think so. I believe input to the Fitbit database is Fitbit devices only!

Comment

FitbitSeer, a Fitbit plugin for HS3 - Need beta testers

You can enter weight directly into the app. Go to the dashboard and then manually record your weight as required

Comment

Working...
                                X