X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yup, that did the trick!
    My system is described in my profile.

Comment

• I have been meaning to get this setup for years. . .finally decided to grab the latest and try setting it up. . .

I am using a system I built with the Zee image several years ago. . .getting an error in the log. . .is there anything special for running on Linux?
      FitbitSeer ERROR ConfigDevicePost: Could not load type 'Fitbit.Api.Portable.FitbitClient' from assembly 'Fitbit.Portable, Version=2.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

Comment

• No it should work on Zee2 too. Did you extract the dll files to /bin/FitbitSeer ?
        HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
        Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
        on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
        WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

• Yes, this is what is there:

HomeSeer/bin/FitbitSeer# ls
          Fitbit.Portable.dll
          Microsoft.Threading.Tasks.dll
          Microsoft.Threading.Tasks.Extensions.Desktop.dll
          Microsoft.Threading.Tasks.Extensions.dll
          Newtonsoft.Json.dll
          System.Net.Http.Extensions.dll
          System.Net.Http.Primitives.dll

Comment

• I thought I saw someone mention needing to upgrade Mono? Mine has Mono 4.5x at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by TechFan View Post
              I thought I saw someone mention needing to upgrade Mono? Mine has Mono 4.5x at this point.
              You might be right about that. A user had to update from mono 4.5 to 5.1 to make authentication work.

Here's an guide from HomeSeer Tech: https://helpdesk.homeseer.com/articl...date-to-mono-5
              HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
              Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
              on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
              WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Working...
              X