X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mitchmitchell1616
    replied
    Originally posted by Moskus View Post
    No, when I'm creating keys in the Fitbits developer portal, I have to give them a return URL. Mine will be different from yours.

However, I'm planning to move my plugins to the Updater, and one of the things to take care of is to make a "forwarder" on my domain that may be called instead of the local URL that just takes your key and forwards the parameter to your HomeSeer server.
    Ah, I thought you dynamically sent it, that makes sense I had to do that with some other services I've work with.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Moskus
    replied
    Originally posted by mitchmitchell1616 View Post
    Ok now for my own curiosity, couldn't you get the URL hosting the homeseer box the plugin is running on and generate page that could be used in the postback to automatically populate the API key returned?
    No, when I'm creating keys in the Fitbits developer portal, I have to give them a return URL. Mine will be different from yours.

However, I'm planning to move my plugins to the Updater, and one of the things to take care of is to make a "forwarder" on my domain that may be called instead of the local URL that just takes your key and forwards the parameter to your HomeSeer server.

Leave a comment:

• mitchmitchell1616
    replied
    Ok now for my own curiosity, couldn't you get the URL hosting the homeseer box the plugin is running on and generate page that could be used in the postback to automatically populate the API key returned?

Leave a comment:

• Moskus
    replied
    Not a problem.

Leave a comment:

• mitchmitchell1616
    replied
    And that fixed it too! Thank you very much!

Leave a comment:

• Moskus
    replied
    That seems to have fixed it. I had tried deleting devices before but did not restart homeseer I think. Does the problem ever spontaneously reappear?
    If HomeSeer is updated to some version after .435 (I believe) and has been running for a while, then the root is not set correctly. Don't know why, I've been using the same code for years, and I can't find anything wrong with it.

I need to ask the devs.

I am seeing a debug notice that FitBitSeer cannot retrieve the heart rate -- unfortunately it does not indicate which user it is trying to retrieve it for -- my fitbit has a heart rate monitor but my wife's does not.
    That message will disappear if you deactivate "Heartrate" on the FitbitSeer tab on the root device of your wife's account.

Leave a comment:

• mitchmitchell1616
    replied
    I am seeing a debug notice that FitBitSeer cannot retrieve the heart rate -- unfortunately it does not indicate which user it is trying to retrieve it for -- my fitbit has a heart rate monitor but my wife's does not.

Code:

an-07 10:00:08 PM FitbitSeer Debug Could not get heart rate

Leave a comment:

• mitchmitchell1616
    replied
    That seems to have fixed it. I had tried deleting devices before but did not restart homeseer I think. Does the problem ever spontaneously reappear?

Leave a comment:

• Moskus
    replied
    Looks like my authentication problems are related to the version of Mono that was on my system, I've updated to 5.18.0.225 and now can authentication successfully but whenever I hit refresh I get the devices duplicated. Also getting errors retrieving heart rate.
    Yes, this started happening some time after .435 of HomeSeer and I have no idea what's causing it.

There is a way to solve it, though. Delete the root devices and child devices, restart HomeSeer and authorize again.
    I don't know why that works, but it does...

Leave a comment:

• mitchmitchell1616
    replied
    Looks like my authentication problems are related to the version of Mono that was on my system, I've updated to 5.18.0.225 and now can authentication successfully but whenever I hit refresh I get the devices duplicated. Also getting errors retrieving heart rate.

Current Date/Time: 1/6/2019 7:29:16 PM
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.478
    Linux version: Linux grendel 4.15.0-43-generic #46-Ubuntu SMP Thu Dec 6 14:45:28 UTC 2018 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux System Uptime: 0 Days 0 Hours 27 Minutes 16 Seconds
    IP Address: 192.168.1.11
    Number of Devices: 708
    Number of Events: 7
    Available Threads: 199
    HSTouch Enabled: True
    Event Threads: 0
    Event Trigger Eval Queue: 0
    Event Trigger Priority Eval Queue: 0
    Device Exec Queue: 0
    HSTouch Event Queue: 0
    Email Send Queue: 0
    Anti Virus Installed:

Enabled Plug-Ins
    2.0.29.0: BLRing
    3.0.0.31: EnvisaLinkAdemco
    3.0.0.12: EVCStat
    0.2.0.10: FitbitSeer
    3.0.1.8: ISYInsteon
    1.2.1.12: Life360
    3.4.17.2: mcsMQTT
    3.1.0.6: MeiHarmonyHub
    1.2018.717.1011: MyQ
    3.0.0.14: NetCAM
    1.0.0.1: RainMachine
    3.0.0.37: Vista Alarm
    3.0.0.88: weatherXML

Code:

Jan-06 7:30:11 PM FitbitSeer Debug Could not get heart rate
    Jan-06 7:30:08 PM FitbitSeer Debug Could not get heart rate

Leave a comment:

• mitchmitchell1616
    replied
    I tried the plugin on my HS system but no joy -- even though I get to the authentication page with the checkboxes and create a root device, the refresh button does nothing and no child devices are created. Also FitBitSeer does not show as an authorized app on my FitBit account. I did check for the Newtonsoft.Json.dll and none is present on my system. I did not find any log files either. I removed the plugin for the moment but I would like to try again if you can give me some diagnostic pointers.

Current Date/Time: 1/5/2019 2:08:39 AM
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.478
    Linux version: Linux grendel 4.15.0-43-generic #46-Ubuntu SMP Thu Dec 6 14:45:28 UTC 2018 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux System Uptime: 0 Days 5 Hours 41 Minutes 45 Seconds
    IP Address: 192.168.1.11
    Number of Devices: 711
    Number of Events: 5
    Available Threads: 192
    HSTouch Enabled: True
    Event Threads: 0
    Event Trigger Eval Queue: 0
    Event Trigger Priority Eval Queue: 0
    Device Exec Queue: 0
    HSTouch Event Queue: 0
    Email Send Queue: 0
    Anti Virus Installed:

Enabled Plug-Ins
    2.0.29.0: BLRing
    3.0.0.31: EnvisaLinkAdemco
    3.0.0.12: EVCStat
    3.0.1.8: ISYInsteon
    3.4.17.1: mcsMQTT
    3.1.0.6: MeiHarmonyHub
    1.2018.717.1011: MyQ
    3.0.0.14: NetCAM
    1.0.0.1: RainMachine
    3.0.0.37: Vista Alarm
    3.0.0.88: weatherXML

Leave a comment:

• Moskus
    replied
    Yes, the connection is not in real time.

However, if anybody else is wondering. The solution is to delete all Fitbit devices in HomeSeer, and re-add your account.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I Moskus,

I am on Linux.
    after reading on the dev forum about the time It tke to update the fitbit database on the web .. I did sent back my Fitbit devices so the store.

So I wont be able to help on this onez

sorry,
    Matt

Leave a comment:

• Moskus
    replied
    Originally posted by MattLau View Post
    Hi Moskus,
    Not sure if this is a Linux bug, but each time the plugins polls data, it creates new devices.
    I have never ever seen this behaviour before. What version of HS3 are you using and on what plattform (Windows, Linux)?

Do you have mulitple root devices as well? Are they hidden? There is something off with the sorting... Try turning on "Show devices in groups" using the purple icon in the top right corner of the interface.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Juste tried both version on the plugin. It show to same behavior.

It now have ionic data.

is there comething a could do on my side? Moskus
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X