Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rick Bonari
    replied
    Thanks much for the update. Once I know all is well with the plugin I will purhase the fitbit ionic. Thanks again....Rick

Leave a comment:

• Moskus
    replied
    I have a beta with heart rate readings up and running. Just needs to make sure I don't break anything else, as the Fitbit libraries have been updated quite alot...

Leave a comment:

• Rick Bonari
    replied
    Just wondering if you have successfully incorporated the fitbit ionic into fitbitseer? Was paricularly interested in the heart rate readings?
    Thanks much.

Leave a comment:

• Moskus
    replied

Good news!
    My Ionic watch has arrived (and it's pretty good, by the way) AND the Fitbit library I'm using has been updated.

Heart rates are coming up!

Leave a comment:

• Moskus
    replied
    Originally posted by RenderCAD View Post
    My interest was to monitor the heartbeat but I saw that the app does a lot more and I think Fitbit is a good product.
    I'm now just waiting for the Fitbit Ionic to reach Norway, and I'll add heartbeat devices too!
    We are mere days away!

1) I would like to trigger events, if it is possible, when I go to sleep and this would solve other related issues but I can not fill in the event because I do not know what value to enter
    This we all want! But sadly, this is not possible, as far as I'm aware of. At least not very accurate.

Fitbit does not log much about sleep until you are done sleeping, and even then it might take some time. From time to time I see updates during the night for my wife (just got a Alta HR), but I guess she's been up that night.

It does not seem to be constant enough to be reliable.

However, the actual value in the device is "minutes from 00:00". So 1365 / 60 = 22,75 which is 22:45 or 10:45PM.

2) I would also like to trigger events when fitbit recognizes that I woke up given. Here too I have the same problem of compiling the event.
    Same problem as above, I'm afraid.

3) I would also like to know if there is an integration of the charts that are visible on the App or website FitBib directly in the homeseer interface.
    No, the charts are not created by the API, so I would have to recreate them. Haven't prioritized that.

Leave a comment:

• RenderCAD
    replied
    Hi Moskus,
    I downloaded fitbitseer a week ago and now I use it. The installation procedure of the plugin "Fitbitseer" was simple and now I see the devices as in the screnshot published by telefragger. My interest was to monitor the heartbeat but I saw that the app does a lot more and I think Fitbit is a good product. I bought the "Charge 2" model and works well. The plugin that shows devices in homeseer is very interesting for events that might be activated but here i have some problems.
    1) I would like to trigger events, if it is possible, when I go to sleep and this would solve other related issues but I can not fill in the event because I do not know what value to enter
    2) I would also like to trigger events when fitbit recognizes that I woke up given. Here too I have the same problem of compiling the event.
    3) I would also like to know if there is an integration of the charts that are visible on the App or website FitBib directly in the homeseer interface.

Thanks

Massimo-RenderCAD
    Enabled Plug-Ins
    3.0.0.29: ADIO-100
    1.0.0.85: Arduino Plugin
    2.0.3.0: BLDatabase
    3.0.14.0: BLMediaPlayer
    2.0.5.0: BLVolume
    0.0.0.42: Current Cost 3P
    0.0.0.3: Device Comparison 3P
    1.2.0.0: Device History
    3.0.0.33: EasyTrigger
    0.2.0.0: FitbitSeer
    5.0.0.58: Global Cache Pro
    3.0.0.14: NetCAM
    3.0.1.90: PHLocation
    1.0.0.5: Restart
    3.0.0.21: VWS
    3.0.1.130: Z-Wave
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Moskus
    replied
    I think I can justify the cost if I give it to my wife... She is jogging more than me (my joints like it better when I swim).

Leave a comment:

• TeleFragger
    replied
    Originally posted by Moskus View Post
    Yeah... except I'm in Norway...
    lol i noticed that after i posted it but was too tired to fix.. LOL...

so in Norway... is it BeastBuyers ?

still thx this is awesome as it was a quick follow steps and BAMB worked without a hiccup

Leave a comment:

• Moskus
    replied
    Originally posted by TeleFragger View Post
    should test drive a new one from bestbuy or something with heartrate monitoring... and bet you wont like is so return it within the return policy and we get HR added!!!!!
    Yeah... except I'm in Norway...

Leave a comment:

• TeleFragger
    replied
    should test drive a new one from bestbuy or something with heartrate monitoring... and bet you wont like is so return it within the return policy and we get HR added!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• TeleFragger
    replied
    just installed and viola.. no issues..

so no previous days.. just current at check in?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Moskus
    replied
    Originally posted by codemonkey View Post
    Yes... Just tried it today and it worked! (at first I thought it didnt) YAY!!!!
    Well, that's good news.
    But it bothers me that I can't figure out what's going on!

Leave a comment:

• codemonkey
    replied
    Yes... Just tried it today and it worked! (at first I thought it didnt) YAY!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Moskus
    replied
    Still nothing?
    The last time this happened, the error apparently fixed itself. At least, Fitbit did not tell me what they did.

Leave a comment:

• codemonkey
    replied
    I'll give it a try. I realize you are doing the best you can.

Thank you,

Tony

Leave a comment:

Working...
X