FitbitSeer, a Fitbit plugin for HS3 - Need beta testers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sort of takes away the automation in Home Automation

Maybe this can help to clarify. There is a way to use the API to log weight. It's described here.

Comment

I had misread the question. [emoji1303]

Comment

Well it quit working. Nothing new added just stopped updating.
        I re-authenticated and still nothing. No debug logs to really tell me what's wrong either.

This is something that I use every day so I am very sad. There was some talk of changes that were going to be made yet it looks like dev is dead. I sure hope that's not true.

Tony
        HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition
        Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
        Processor Type and Speed: i7 - 3.26 GHz
        Total Physical Memory: 16Gig

Plugins: BlBackup | EasyTrigger | FitbitSeer | HSTouchServer | Insteon | WeatherXML

Comment

Originally posted by codemonkey View Post
          yet it looks like dev is dead. I sure hope that's not true.
          Same here...

If you have re-authenticated and it still does not work, then I'm not sure what's wrong. Any authentication error should show in the log.

You re-authenticate, press "Update now" and nothing happens?

There was some talk of changes that were going to be made
          Well, yes. I'm still waiting to get one of the newer Fitbit devices that support heart rate, but I don't go around buying fitbit devices for the sake of it.
          And I found that debugging data that aren't there is a pain (things have been happening behind the scene, but there's been more problems than solutions so far... ).

Fitbit does not have a "sample user" with all kinds of data, and that makes this harder than it should be.
          HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
          Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
          on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
          WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Hi Moskus, I've had to re-authenticate a few times in the past but this time it just wont work. When you he update now it only updates the master device.

Thank you!

Plugins: BlBackup | EasyTrigger | FitbitSeer | HSTouchServer | Insteon | WeatherXML

Comment

I've sent a request to Fitbit themselves. They aren't usually fast to reply...
              But I've seen that they've made some changes, and others have had some problems too, but not any more apparently.

Have you tried again today?
              I'm afraid that's all I can do at the moment.
              HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

I'll give it a try. I realize you are doing the best you can.

Thank you,

Tony

Comment

Still nothing?
                  The last time this happened, the error apparently fixed itself. At least, Fitbit did not tell me what they did.

Comment

Yes... Just tried it today and it worked! (at first I thought it didnt) YAY!!!!

Comment

Yes... Just tried it today and it worked! (at first I thought it didnt) YAY!!!!
                      Well, that's good news.
                      But it bothers me that I can't figure out what's going on!

Comment

just installed and viola.. no issues..

so no previous days.. just current at check in?
                        Attached Files
                        HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

should test drive a new one from bestbuy or something with heartrate monitoring... and bet you wont like is so return it within the return policy and we get HR added!!!!!

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Originally posted by TeleFragger View Post
                            should test drive a new one from bestbuy or something with heartrate monitoring... and bet you wont like is so return it within the return policy and we get HR added!!!!!
                            Yeah... except I'm in Norway...

Comment

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
                              Yeah... except I'm in Norway...
                              lol i noticed that after i posted it but was too tired to fix.. LOL...

so in Norway... is it BeastBuyers ?

still thx this is awesome as it was a quick follow steps and BAMB worked without a hiccup

Comment

I think I can justify the cost if I give it to my wife... She is jogging more than me (my joints like it better when I swim).

Comment

Working...
                                X