No announcement yet.

FitbitSeer, a Fitbit plugin for HS3 - Need beta testers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This plugin looks great! Is there a trigger or condition for when someone is asleep? I see that there is a start time but is there a device to show asleep / awake?

Thank you!
    HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
    Plugin's:
    BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
    EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
    weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

Hi'

i am not at home right now. is your plugin linux compatible?

Comment

Originally posted by MattLau View Post
        Hi'
        i am not at home right now. is your plugin linux compatible?
        I think so, but I haven't testet it myself recently.

HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
        Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
        on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
        WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

I was going to ask you the same question again lol.

I did not bought any Fitbit so I can't test it yet, but the plugin is loading in Linux, and i am able to access the config page.
          Will maybe try the charge 3 soon.

Comment

Hi Moskus,

Not sure if this is a Linux bug, but each time the plugins polls data, it creates new devices.
            Attached Files

Comment

Tried to remove all the files in hs directory. Reinstalled the plugin again. But got the same issue.

edit: it creates new devices for every node*

Comment

Juste tried both version on the plugin. It show to same behavior.

It now have ionic data.

is there comething a could do on my side? Moskus
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MattLau View Post
                  Hi Moskus,
                  Not sure if this is a Linux bug, but each time the plugins polls data, it creates new devices.
                  I have never ever seen this behaviour before. What version of HS3 are you using and on what plattform (Windows, Linux)?

Do you have mulitple root devices as well? Are they hidden? There is something off with the sorting... Try turning on "Show devices in groups" using the purple icon in the top right corner of the interface.
                  HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

I Moskus,

I am on Linux.
                    after reading on the dev forum about the time It tke to update the fitbit database on the web .. I did sent back my Fitbit devices so the store.

So I wont be able to help on this onez

sorry,
                    Matt

Comment

Yes, the connection is not in real time.

However, if anybody else is wondering. The solution is to delete all Fitbit devices in HomeSeer, and re-add your account.

Comment

I tried the plugin on my HS system but no joy -- even though I get to the authentication page with the checkboxes and create a root device, the refresh button does nothing and no child devices are created. Also FitBitSeer does not show as an authorized app on my FitBit account. I did check for the Newtonsoft.Json.dll and none is present on my system. I did not find any log files either. I removed the plugin for the moment but I would like to try again if you can give me some diagnostic pointers.

Current Date/Time: 1/5/2019 2:08:39 AM
                        HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.478
                        Linux version: Linux grendel 4.15.0-43-generic #46-Ubuntu SMP Thu Dec 6 14:45:28 UTC 2018 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux System Uptime: 0 Days 5 Hours 41 Minutes 45 Seconds
                        IP Address: 192.168.1.11
                        Number of Devices: 711
                        Number of Events: 5
                        Available Threads: 192
                        HSTouch Enabled: True
                        Event Threads: 0
                        Event Trigger Eval Queue: 0
                        Event Trigger Priority Eval Queue: 0
                        Device Exec Queue: 0
                        HSTouch Event Queue: 0
                        Email Send Queue: 0
                        Anti Virus Installed:

Enabled Plug-Ins
                        2.0.29.0: BLRing
                        3.0.0.31: EnvisaLinkAdemco
                        3.0.0.12: EVCStat
                        3.0.1.8: ISYInsteon
                        3.4.17.1: mcsMQTT
                        3.1.0.6: MeiHarmonyHub
                        1.2018.717.1011: MyQ
                        3.0.0.14: NetCAM
                        1.0.0.1: RainMachine
                        3.0.0.37: Vista Alarm
                        3.0.0.88: weatherXML

Comment

Looks like my authentication problems are related to the version of Mono that was on my system, I've updated to 5.18.0.225 and now can authentication successfully but whenever I hit refresh I get the devices duplicated. Also getting errors retrieving heart rate.

Current Date/Time: 1/6/2019 7:29:16 PM
                          HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.478
                          Linux version: Linux grendel 4.15.0-43-generic #46-Ubuntu SMP Thu Dec 6 14:45:28 UTC 2018 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux System Uptime: 0 Days 0 Hours 27 Minutes 16 Seconds
                          IP Address: 192.168.1.11
                          Number of Devices: 708
                          Number of Events: 7
                          Available Threads: 199
                          HSTouch Enabled: True
                          Event Threads: 0
                          Event Trigger Eval Queue: 0
                          Event Trigger Priority Eval Queue: 0
                          Device Exec Queue: 0
                          HSTouch Event Queue: 0
                          Email Send Queue: 0
                          Anti Virus Installed:

Enabled Plug-Ins
                          2.0.29.0: BLRing
                          3.0.0.31: EnvisaLinkAdemco
                          3.0.0.12: EVCStat
                          0.2.0.10: FitbitSeer
                          3.0.1.8: ISYInsteon
                          1.2.1.12: Life360
                          3.4.17.2: mcsMQTT
                          3.1.0.6: MeiHarmonyHub
                          1.2018.717.1011: MyQ
                          3.0.0.14: NetCAM
                          1.0.0.1: RainMachine
                          3.0.0.37: Vista Alarm
                          3.0.0.88: weatherXML

Code:
                           [TABLE="cellspacing: 0"]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Jan-06 7:30:11 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           			[TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR][/TD]
                           			[TD="colspan: 3, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]FitbitSeer Debug[/COLOR][/TD]
                           			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Could not get heart rate[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]
                          [TR]
                          [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Jan-06 7:30:08 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                           			[TD="colspan: 8, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]Could not get heart rate[/COLOR][/TD]
                           		[/TR]
                          [/TABLE]

Comment

Originally posted by mitchmitchell1616 View Post
                            Looks like my authentication problems are related to the version of Mono that was on my system, I've updated to 5.18.0.225 and now can authentication successfully but whenever I hit refresh I get the devices duplicated. Also getting errors retrieving heart rate.
                            Yes, this started happening some time after .435 of HomeSeer and I have no idea what's causing it.

There is a way to solve it, though. Delete the root devices and child devices, restart HomeSeer and authorize again.
                            I don't know why that works, but it does...

Comment

That seems to have fixed it. I had tried deleting devices before but did not restart homeseer I think. Does the problem ever spontaneously reappear?

Comment

I am seeing a debug notice that FitBitSeer cannot retrieve the heart rate -- unfortunately it does not indicate which user it is trying to retrieve it for -- my fitbit has a heart rate monitor but my wife's does not.

Code:
                                [TR]
                                [TD="colspan: 1, align: left"][COLOR=#000000]an-07 10:00:08 PM[/COLOR][/TD]
                                 		[/TR]
                                [/TABLE]

Comment

Working...
                                X