X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup, that did the trick!
    My system is described in my profile.

Comment

I have been meaning to get this setup for years. . .finally decided to grab the latest and try setting it up. . .

I am using a system I built with the Zee image several years ago. . .getting an error in the log. . .is there anything special for running on Linux?
      FitbitSeer ERROR ConfigDevicePost: Could not load type 'Fitbit.Api.Portable.FitbitClient' from assembly 'Fitbit.Portable, Version=2.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

Comment

No it should work on Zee2 too. Did you extract the dll files to /bin/FitbitSeer ?
        HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
        Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
        on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
        WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Yes, this is what is there:

HomeSeer/bin/FitbitSeer# ls
          Fitbit.Portable.dll
          Microsoft.Threading.Tasks.dll
          Microsoft.Threading.Tasks.Extensions.Desktop.dll
          Microsoft.Threading.Tasks.Extensions.dll
          Newtonsoft.Json.dll
          System.Net.Http.Extensions.dll
          System.Net.Http.Primitives.dll

Comment

I thought I saw someone mention needing to upgrade Mono? Mine has Mono 4.5x at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by TechFan View Post
              I thought I saw someone mention needing to upgrade Mono? Mine has Mono 4.5x at this point.
              You might be right about that. A user had to update from mono 4.5 to 5.1 to make authentication work.

Here's an guide from HomeSeer Tech: https://helpdesk.homeseer.com/articl...date-to-mono-5
              HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Moskus I'm late to the party, but thank you none the less!

Comment

No problem! I really need to get this in the updater...

Comment

What's the install process to install the PlugIn into HS4? I've extracted the ZIP file into the homeseer directory, but I don't see it in the PlugIns management page - even after a restart.

G

Comment

Originally posted by gmitch64 View Post
                      What's the install process to install the PlugIn into HS4? I've extracted the ZIP file into the homeseer directory, but I don't see it in the PlugIns management page - even after a restart.

G
                      As far as I know, it shouldn't be different. Just extract the zip file contents to the HS4 directory, and the plugin should show up under Plugins -> Manage.

Comment

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
                        Just extract the zip file contents to the HS4 directory, and the plugin should show up under Plugins -> Manage.
                        And when you do that, it does indeed work 😁
                        Not sure how, but I managed to extract the files into the bin directory, and not the HS4 install directory. PlugIn up and running now.

G

Comment

I do have a couple of questions though...
                          It looks like I have a root device, with all the various readings as child devices, which I was expecting to see.

I also seem to have each of those readings broken out into separate devices, which I wasn't expecting to see. The values there are the same as in the child devices, which given that they have the same device IDs, isn't surprising. Am I misunderstanding something, or is there an issue?

I also selected the 'Update Yesterday' option on the config of the root device - but I can't see where the yesterday figures are in the PlugIn. I was actually expecting to find another root device that held all of yesterdays figures, but I'm not seeing yesterdays data anywhere.

G

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	114
Size:	139.1 KB
ID:	1582348Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	106
Size:	125.6 KB
ID:	1582349​​

Comment

This seems like a bug, at least a display bug, or might might only be sorting. Are the locations set to the same for all devices?
                            I know HS4 can be a bit strange if the root device is set to a different location than the child devices.

The number in paranthesis is the device number, and as you can see the devices aren't double, they are the same.
                            "Graham Activity Steps (3000)" is the same in both screenshots.

Comment

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
                              This seems like a bug, at least a display bug, or might might only be sorting. Are the locations set to the same for all devices?
                              I know HS4 can be a bit strange if the root device is set to a different location than the child devices.

The number in paranthesis is the device number, and as you can see the devices aren't double, they are the same.
                              "Graham Activity Steps (3000)" is the same in both screenshots.
                              If you go to the LABs tab in setup you can fix this with the "Fix Device/Relationships" button

Comment

Originally posted by Bob_Linux_User View Post
                                If you go to the LABs tab in setup you can fix this with the "Fix Device/Relationships" button
                                Thanks. That seems to have fixed the display issue.

G

Comment

Working...
                                X