Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heartrate?

@Moskus,

Really enjoy the Fitbit plugin. Been using it from almost the initial release. Just got a Charge HR to replace my broken Flex. Would love to have the heartrate data in the feed. Resting would be interesting but current might be fun to drive events off.

Thank you,

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by dcdelong View Post
      Would love to have the heartrate data in the feed. Resting would be interesting but current might be fun to drive events off.
      I'm looking into it, it's on my "To Do"-list.
      Sadly, my One does not have heartrates (of course), so I'm just coding blind.

I've done something incredible smart, but at the same time very stupid, so I have to sort that out first. To speed things up I think I have to postpone adding yesterdays values.
      HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
      Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
      on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
      WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Not sure what the API gives you access too, but looking at my FitBit webpage, could you grab Lifetime Steps? or any info from the "Friends" List? would like to be able to pull of my step competitors without having to actually login and look.

Thanks,
        Dave

Comment

Originally posted by raptorsss View Post
          Not sure what the API gives you access too, but looking at my FitBit webpage, could you grab Lifetime Steps? or any info from the "Friends" List? would like to be able to pull of my step competitors without having to actually login and look.

Thanks,
          Dave
          I'll look into it.

I've always thought of those "lifetime counts" as rather pointless. I have a higher Lifetime Steps than my wife, but I started two months earlier than her. As we both walk about the same each day, she will always be behind me.

I was debugging like crazy last night. I thought the API had stopped or changed or anything like that. I couldn't get the values on my main HS server to update. However, I had no problems on my developing machine using all versions. But it went away by itself...
          HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Location1/Location2 not populated

This looks like a very nice PI. The installation and setup went very smoothly and quickly and the PI worked correctly on the first try.

When the devices were initially created, the Account Root device had the proper Location1 and Location2 values (as entered in the configuration page). However, all of the child devices had FitbitSeer for both location1 and location2.

Thanks, this looks like it will be a nice PI.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzmanJohn View Post
              When the devices were initially created, the Account Root device had the proper Location1 and Location2 values (as entered in the configuration page). However, all of the child devices had FitbitSeer for both location1 and location2.
              Hmm! I have to double check this.

Comment

so does it also support fitbit charge? I cant do the one.. a pedometer style wont work... need it on my wrist..

going to get a fitbit tonight or a charge...
                HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

I have the Charge HR and it the plugin supports it with no problem.

-Chris

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by cjohlandt View Post
                    I have the Charge HR and it the plugin supports it with no problem.

-Chris

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
                    Me too. Works very well
                    cheeryfool

Comment

The plugin just reads data from the Fitbit API, so if there's data in the Fitbit database it is accessible by the plugin.

Comment

LOL I got 25,000 steps in one Saturday morning on a 4 hour ride. WooHoo
                        Originally posted by waynehead99 View Post
                        I have installed this app and it does work without issue it seems. It is a little delayed because of the fitbit app itself and not this app, but that is to be expected.

Side Note I found out this weekend, if you are in a competition with your wife and wanna cheat... buy a harley

I average 2000 steps for a 30 min ride.

Comment

I've just installed this plugin and is working great straight away.

Features I would like to see are (some already raised):
                          Battery Level
                          Date/Time of last sync (from device to cloud)
                          Ability to store/view previous day's statistics.

Thanks for a really useful plugin.

Comment

So, I had to restart HS3 and I got this error at startup:
                            FitbitSeer ERROR FitbitSetup, GetData: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Now my devices are not updating (even after requesting a manual refresh) except for calories burned.
                            There is also a new "root" device "FitbitSeer FitbitSeer Account Root" (as well as my original "Account Root". When I go to the configuration page, it doesn't show my account but just the Add Account button?

What's the best way to tidy this up? Delete the old devices and add the account again? How can I stop this happening again?

Cheers.

Comment

Hi, Jim and thanks for the kind words. All items on the wish list is on the ToDo-list, but I keep hitting the wall with my interpretation of the Fitbit API. I'm still keeping at it, and have sent a few questions to the developers, and will look into it agan when I receive answers.

Originally posted by JimBob View Post
                              What's the best way to tidy this up? Delete the old devices and add the account again? How can I stop this happening again?
                              This should really not be happening. It seems like the Fitbit object the plugin makes when you add the account isn't stored in the device.

I haven't seen that, except one time. I was testing the plugin with a (very) old installation of HS3.
                              Which version are you using?

Comment

Thanks for the update. Good to know they're on the hit-list.

As for the error, I'm on 3.0.0.197

Comment

Working...
                                X