No announcement yet.

FitbitSeer, a Fitbit plugin for HS3 - Need beta testers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, it still seems like the DLLs are not registered. So, first things first:
    1. You do see a file named "HSPI_FitbitSeer.exe.config" in the HS3 folder?

2. If you open it in notepad, does it look like this:
    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0"?>
    <configuration>
      <startup>
        <supportedRuntime version="v4.0" sku=".NETFramework,Version=v4.0"/>
      </startup>
      <runtime>
        <loadFromRemoteSources enabled="true" />
        <assemblyBinding xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1">
          <probing privatePath="bin/FitbitSeer" />
        </assemblyBinding>
      </runtime>
    </configuration>

3. What version of Windows is HS3 running on? (I'm currently running Windows 7 x64, but have also tested Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 with no issues).
    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
    Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
    on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
    WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
      Okay, it still seems like the DLLs are not registered. So, first things first:
      1. You do see a file named "HSPI_FitbitSeer.exe.config" in the HS3 folder?

2. If you open it in notepad, does it look like this:
      Code:
      <?xml version="1.0"?>
      <configuration>
        <startup>
          <supportedRuntime version="v4.0" sku=".NETFramework,Version=v4.0"/>
        </startup>
        <runtime>
          <loadFromRemoteSources enabled="true" />
          <assemblyBinding xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1">
            <probing privatePath="bin/FitbitSeer" />
          </assemblyBinding>
        </runtime>
      </configuration>

3. What version of Windows is HS3 running on? (I'm currently running Windows 7 x64, but have also tested Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 with no issues).
      Moskus,

Yes checked the config file, and content was correct. I am on Win 7 64bit on ESXI.

To be honest no idea why its not working. I even tried to copy the dlls to the root, and they seem to be in use by the fitbit plugin when running but still no luck.

when creating fitbit device, only log entry is, and still no fitbit tab:

Code:
      nov-21 16:15:39	 	Error	Calling ConfigDevice in plugin FitbitSeer:Request Token Step Failed
      regards

Bart
      Last edited by bartbakels; November 21, 2015, 10:20 AM.
      Regards Bart
      ------------------------------------------
      Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
      HSPRO 3.
      Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Comment

It's very high up on the To Do list, at the moment I'm a bit stuck on that annoying issue where someone can't make it work.

.... and Fitbit is moving away from oAuth 1, so I have to do some rewriting to make it work with oAuth 2.0.
          HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Thank you mister! You're great! :-)

Comment

... and there's another thing: Sadly, I don't have as much time to spend on this as I would like; my two daughters require most of my attention, so when the night comes I'm too tired.

But I still WANT TO!

Comment

I have just installed the Fitbitseer plugin on my RaspberryPi homeseer. It seems to run fine so far.
                Thank you for the plugin. I will keep you informed if there is an issue.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by sesykes71 View Post
                  I have just installed the Fitbitseer plugin on my RaspberryPi homeseer. It seems to run fine so far.
                  Thank you for the plugin. I will keep you informed if there is an issue.
                  Woa! Does it run on a Raspberry Pi?

Could you give me some info on your setup? It's not a Zee2, is it?

.... to those who have that annoying problem with Fitbit, I'm still waiting to hear more from them. They are looking into issues with some accounts/apps apparently.

Comment

No it is not a Zee2. It is a plain Raspberry Pi 2. I has the Z-stick installed and is running WeatherXML, X10, Concord 4, and a Honeywell Thermostat.
                    Your plugin seems to run fine. There is an error in the log about stairs but I am not sure my Fitbit Flex has stairs.
                    Dec-09 12:26:19 FitbitSeer Timer elapsed. Huzza! New random value: 60 Dec-09 12:21:26 FitbitSeer Debug Could not get stairs count
                    Great job on the plugin.

Steve

Comment

Which Linux distribution are you running?

Comment

Raspbian Jessie.

Comment

I haven't heard back from Fitbit yet. This issue is still going strong, right?
                          Just noticed that I am no longer getting these crashes of the plugin. I still have the hourly event calling the refresh. Looking at the windows event log, the crashing stopped on 18 November in the early morning (shortly before a windows crash - mmm).

Anyway, it's behaving itself now.

Comment

Xmas made a sad day for this fitbit user... well ex-fitbit user...

Now a Samsung Gear S2 Classic owner. Fitbit does a better job at tracking...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3
                            HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Originally posted by JimBob View Post
                              Just noticed that I am no longer getting these crashes of the plugin. I still have the hourly event calling the refresh. Looking at the windows event log, the crashing stopped on 18 November in the early morning (shortly before a windows crash - mmm).

Anyway, it's behaving itself now.
                              Hmmm! This is weird! I haven't heard back from Fitbit yet (I'm actually surprised by this as they have been very helpful earlier), but the forums showed that I'm not alone.

I'll have to check again, maybe I'm missed some message from them.

But I'm glad it works!

Originally posted by TeleFragger View Post
                              Xmas made a sad day for this fitbit user... well ex-fitbit user...

Now a Samsung Gear S2 Classic owner. Fitbit does a better job at tracking...

You have two wrists, don't you?

Seriously, this is why I love the Fitbit One. It's with me all the time.

Comment

Hmmm! This is weird! I haven't heard back from Fitbit yet (I'm actually surprised by this as they have been very helpful earlier), but the forums showed that I'm not alone.

I'll have to check again, maybe I'm missed some message from them.

But I'm glad it works!

You have two wrists, don't you?

Seriously, this is why I love the Fitbit One. It's with me all the time.
                                Lol ...

HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Comment

Working...
                                X