X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moskus
    replied
    Originally posted by TechFan View Post
    I thought I saw someone mention needing to upgrade Mono? Mine has Mono 4.5x at this point.
    You might be right about that. A user had to update from mono 4.5 to 5.1 to make authentication work.

Here's an guide from HomeSeer Tech: https://helpdesk.homeseer.com/articl...date-to-mono-5

Leave a comment:

• TechFan
    replied
    I thought I saw someone mention needing to upgrade Mono? Mine has Mono 4.5x at this point.

Leave a comment:

• TechFan
    replied
    Yes, this is what is there:

HomeSeer/bin/FitbitSeer# ls
    Fitbit.Portable.dll
    Microsoft.Threading.Tasks.dll
    Microsoft.Threading.Tasks.Extensions.Desktop.dll
    Microsoft.Threading.Tasks.Extensions.dll
    Newtonsoft.Json.dll
    System.Net.Http.Extensions.dll
    System.Net.Http.Primitives.dll

Leave a comment:

• Moskus
    replied
    No it should work on Zee2 too. Did you extract the dll files to /bin/FitbitSeer ?

Leave a comment:

• TechFan
    replied
    I have been meaning to get this setup for years. . .finally decided to grab the latest and try setting it up. . .

I am using a system I built with the Zee image several years ago. . .getting an error in the log. . .is there anything special for running on Linux?
    FitbitSeer ERROR ConfigDevicePost: Could not load type 'Fitbit.Api.Portable.FitbitClient' from assembly 'Fitbit.Portable, Version=2.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

Leave a comment:

• JLehnert
    replied
    Yup, that did the trick!

Leave a comment:

• Moskus
    replied
    Originally posted by JLehnert View Post
    Just noticed the plugin hasn't been updating since the middle of January. IIRC Fitbit pushed a software update around then and am wondering if that's the issue.
    It works just fine here.

My guess is that you just need to re-authenticate. You can do that from the root device of the account devices.

Leave a comment:

• JLehnert
    replied
    Just noticed the plugin hasn't been updating since the middle of January. IIRC Fitbit pushed a software update around then and am wondering if that's the issue. Anyone else have the same problem? I'll go through the connection process again over the weekend and see if that fixes things.

Leave a comment:

• Moskus
    replied
    Originally posted by Mats2 View Post
    Hi,
    One thing, I can't see my Device Battery Level.
    I have a Versa 2, is that unit supported?
    The unit is supported (my wife has it), but showing battery level is not. It's not present in the Fitbit API.

Leave a comment:

• Mats2
    replied
    Hi,

Just installed the plugin and so far it looks great! Many thanks for creating it!
    One thing, I can't see my Device Battery Level.
    I have a Versa 2, is that unit supported?

thanks in advance
    Mats

Leave a comment:

• Moskus
    replied
    Originally posted by JLehnert View Post
    Norton was preventing the "suspicious program" from running, and the notification was hidden under the Homeseer Speaker. Once I figured that out and told Norton to behave itself, the install ran like clockwork. Now to figure out how much nagging I'll allow the HS/Fitbit combination.

Thank you!
    Great!

Thanks for info om the false positive, I can't explain that.

Leave a comment:

• JLehnert
    replied
    Norton was preventing the "suspicious program" from running, and the notification was hidden under the Homeseer Speaker. Once I figured that out and told Norton to behave itself, the install ran like clockwork. Now to figure out how much nagging I'll allow the HS/Fitbit combination.

Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Moskus
    replied
    Originally posted by Rupp View Post
    How do you talk to Alexa on your wrist and keep her from listening on the other devices that are near when at home? I'd have to whisper
    A first world problem right there...

Leave a comment:

• Rupp
    replied
    How do you talk to Alexa on your wrist and keep her from listening on the other devices that are near when at home? I'd have to whisper

Leave a comment:

• outbackrob
    replied
    Originally posted by DSteiNeuro View Post
    ... I got a Fitbit Versa 2, mostly so I can give HomeSeer Alexia voice commands from my wrist. ...
    Wait, WHAT?!? You can do that? My 12th Fitbit recently died and I am debating getting another or an Apple Watch. How does the Versa communicate with Alexa? Is it BT through a phone to the Alexa app?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X