Withings Plugin - About

Features

• Supports Withing’s Health and Fitness devices
      • Scale
      • Blood Pressure Monitor
      • Sleep Sensor
      • Watches (HR, HR Sport)
    • Creates “Child” devices for device attributes
    • Multi-User support from shared devices (must be on the same Withing’s account)
    Online Documentation
    • Documentation for the plugin is available online. This means it can be updated independently of the plugin without requiring plugin updates. The docs are now stored in a GitHub repository that users can fork and contribute to. Use the GitHub Pull Request to send documentation updates or usage examples of the plugin.

Hi,

Can you tell me where i can find the documentation ?

Comment

Originally posted by Red64 View Post
      Hi,

Can you tell me where i can find the documentation ?
      In HomeSeer you can choose Tools -> Help and there will be a link to the documentation. Or https://hspi-withings-docs.readthedocs.io

Comment

Tnx simplextech, didnt know that one.
        been using homeseer for around 10 years now

Comment

The help documents link is dead. Kinda need a little help to get these going. Scale and 2 bed sensors are working in the app, but the plug-in never sees them.
          HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
            The help documents link is dead. Kinda need a little help to get these going. Scale and 2 bed sensors are working in the app, but the plug-in never sees them.
            I will update it/move it. I have to see where John had it pointed and what was there.

Comment

, did you ever get this to work? I'm thinking about buying the sleep mat and want to make sure the PI works. Also what "devices" are exposed?

Comment

Originally posted by tahl View Post
                , did you ever get this to work? I'm thinking about buying the sleep mat and want to make sure the PI works. Also what "devices" are exposed?
                Not yet. Waiting for Frank to get an alpha rewrite going for testing.

HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Yes sorry. I have the alpha mostly done, but haven't added in the webhooks for the sleep yet. Work has been crazy this week so I've not had any time at all (13+ hour days all week and weekend)

Comment

Just purchased the cuff, please let us know when V4 application is avail

Thanks

Geary
                    Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro 😎

Comment

ok, have the cuff and sleep monitor hooked up, get results on Ipad app, log is acknowledged data aval, but i missed something in setup, no devices in HS
                      Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro 😎

Comment

Are you using the beta? If so, did you add the user and then check "blood pressure Monitor" next to that user?

Comment

Originally posted by simplextech View Post
                          Features

• Supports Withing’s Health and Fitness devices
                            • Scale
                            • Blood Pressure Monitor
                            • Sleep Sensor
                            • Watches (HR, HR Sport)
                          • Creates “Child” devices for device attributes
                          • Multi-User support from shared devices (must be on the same Withing’s account)
                          Online Documentation
                          • Documentation for the plugin is available online. This means it can be updated independently of the plugin without requiring plugin updates. The docs are now stored in a GitHub repository that users can fork and contribute to. Use the GitHub Pull Request to send documentation updates or usage examples of the plugin.
                          The sleeping mat is not reporting updates. Any chance this would be fixed?

Comment

sirmeili The plugin has been taken over by Franlk

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                              sirmeili The plugin has been taken over by Franlk
                              Is any one still developing the plugin? Franlk did'nt even exists as a user in the forum...

Comment

Working...
                              X