Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nokia Sleep

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Nokia Sleep

    Thank you for creating this plugin,

    I am curently testing it an have 2 questions on the moment:

    1) Is it posible to detect if somebody is in the bed an when not (you can with ifttt)
    2) we have more than 1 nokia sleep eached linked to own withing account, do you support multipel accounts ?
    Most devices of withings are unique assinged to a individual, so everybody would have a own withing account

    Thank in advanced

    Henk

  • #2
    Originally posted by Red64 View Post
    Thank you for creating this plugin,

    I am curently testing it an have 2 questions on the moment:

    1) Is it posible to detect if somebody is in the bed an when not (you can with ifttt)
    2) we have more than 1 nokia sleep eached linked to own withing account, do you support multipel accounts ?
    Most devices of withings are unique assinged to a individual, so everybody would have a own withing account

    Thank in advanced

    Henk
    1) no the presence is not yet supported by the plugin. This is only available via IFTTT. I've been going back and forth with Withings to get access to this API. When it's available it will be included

    2) Withings devices have two ways of setup. "Shared" devices and "Independent" devices. Currently shared devices are supported. When going through the OAuth process you choose which user you want access to. You go through this for each user. The independent account is not supported as that would require multiple instances of the plugin. I've been thinking of ways to introduce this and have not found a good solution yet.

    Comment


    • #3
      thx simplextech , in bed detection (multiple accounts) is main use case for me, because of unreliability of ifttt.
      am one of the first v2 bedsensor users (nokia), at that time you needed a account per bed sensor

      will continue testing, but please let me know when both are available

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Red64 View Post
        thx simplextech , in bed detection (multiple accounts) is main use case for me, because of unreliability of ifttt.
        am one of the first v2 bedsensor users (nokia), at that time you needed a account per bed sensor

        will continue testing, but please let me know when both are available
        When the sleep sensor API is released and included it will be announced. Several people are wanting this feature. I've found IFTTT to be very unreliable as well.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by simplextech View Post

          1) no the presence is not yet supported by the plugin. This is only available via IFTTT. I've been going back and forth with Withings to get access to this API. When it's available it will be included
          Good luck with that. They sell the Sleep claiming Google Fit integration. There is none and all their support does is give you the runaround.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by rmiles7721 View Post

            Good luck with that. They sell the Sleep claiming Google Fit integration. There is none and all their support does is give you the runaround.
            Yeah... not having much luck...

            Comment

            Working...
            X