Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help documentation, configuration, multiple accounts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help documentation, configuration, multiple accounts.

I am 15 days into the trial and still no active links to documentation. I have 2 scales and 2 bed sensors working very well with the Health Mate app, but I have not been able to get them to connect to HomeSeer.I try to get a Withings Auth code and it seems to go through the process, but then it opens up a blank Homeseer page connected2.homeseer.com/WithingsWebHook?token=xxxx&code=xxxxxxxxx&state=HSPI_Withing s

We also have 2 separate HealthMate accounts, but it doesn't look like the PI can be used with multiple users or as multiple instance. Do I have to put all users under a single account?
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

I can send you an alpha to test with my complete rewrite. What I haven't gotten to is the sleep sensor yet though.

Comment

That’s fine. I’m not in any hurry. I’d be glad to test. We really like the scales and sensors so far. I’d like to be able to use the sensors for bed occupancy.

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
        That’s fine. I’m not in any hurry. I’d be glad to test. We really like the scales and sensors so far. I’d like to be able to use the sensors for bed occupancy.
        my goal is to get the bed sensors work, but I'm not happy that is has to go out of my home network first and back in...but I'll take what I can get I guess.

Comment

It is disappointing, but it is what it is. I don’t mind cloud based solutions if that’s all there is. I just don’t like the very real risk these companies will fold up and go away without warning.

Comment

any news on this?
            Regards Bart
            ------------------------------------------
            Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
            HSPRO 3.
            Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Bump... having same issues. Cannot get plugin to fetch withings AUTH code. ;(

Comment

Originally posted by FirmBreastedAlien View Post
                Bump... having same issues. Cannot get plugin to fetch withings AUTH code. ;(
                Where is it failing? Is it when it tries to call back to myhs? Have you set up myHS yet?

(more info on myHs here: https://homeseer.com/myhs-remote-access-service/)

Comment

Originally posted by sirmeili View Post

Where is it failing? Is it when it tries to call back to myhs? Have you set up myHS yet?

(more info on myHs here: https://homeseer.com/myhs-remote-access-service/)
                  yes I have set up myHS. I am able to request token from myHS, then click on “get my auth code” from Withings, the log in pops up, it accepts my creds, select a user, “allow HS access”, then it routes me to “connected2.homeseer.com” and this is where I’m stuck.

I use myHS creds and doesn’t accept, just refreshes prompt. Can’t get past this point. When I check myHS this is my primary device...

I’ve tried going back to the plug-in and pressing the “create and add devices”. At the top in red font it reads “creating devices” for a split second and nothing.

I am running HS4 is that why?

Comment

Originally posted by FirmBreastedAlien View Post

yes I have set up myHS. I am able to request token from myHS, then click on “get my auth code” from Withings, the log in pops up, it accepts my creds, select a user, “allow HS access”, then it routes me to “connected2.homeseer.com” and this is where I’m stuck.

I use myHS creds and doesn’t accept, just refreshes prompt. Can’t get past this point. When I check myHS this is my primary device...

I’ve tried going back to the plug-in and pressing the “create and add devices”. At the top in red font it reads “creating devices” for a split second and nothing.

I am running HS4 is that why?
                    I'm not sure, but you might have to contact HomeSeer support for that. I have no control over myHS.

Comment

Working...
                    X