New Beta Coming soon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Beta Coming soon!

I know it's been a wait, but I've almost completely finished the rewrite which included Bed Detection. I hope to have it out this week or next.

Please note that the beta might not do well upgrading from a previous version, but it is my goal to have it update automatically (settings, devices, etc).

I'll need some beta tester who will be ok.

I'm willing to see how it works on HS4, but I currently don't have an active HS4 system and this will be an HS3 plugin that runs on HS4, it will not be a native HS4 plugin.
    MeiAutomtion Home

I would think it would be in HS's interest to upgrade active plugin developers to their latest version.
    HS4 Pro on Shuttle NC10U, Win10; Z-NET
    Number of Devices: 449
    Number of Events: 210

Plug-Ins: Arduino, BLLock, DirecTv, EasyTrigger, Honeywell WiFi Thermostat, MeiHarmonyHub, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, UltraM1G3, WeatherXML, Worx Landroid, Z-Wave

External applications: Homebridge-homeseer, Geofency, EgiGeoZone.

Comment

Originally posted by jmaddox View Post
      I would think it would be in HS's interest to upgrade active plugin developers to their latest version.
      I have an HS4 license, but it's not as simple as just updating the plugin and it works on both HS3 and HS4 systems. As soon as I update to HS4 it means I have 2 versions of the plugin to maintain. This is why I haven't started on the HS4 versions yet. That and we were told that HS3 versions "would just work" so I haven't put too much consideration into it.
      MeiAutomtion Home

Comment

You message inbox is full. If you want me to test, let me know. I have two bed sensors and two scales.

Comment

Working...
        X