Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Withings version 3.0.1.42 (Beta) is now available!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I honestly don't have any yet. I rushed out that beta to get bed sensor support. I need to write something up. I think there were docs from the previous developer (perhaps), but those won't translate well to the new version.

Comment

We have a tempur-pedic pro adapt ‘’medium’’ king at home. Anyone here thinks the bed sensors would be able to feel our presence in bed ? https://www.tempurpedic.com/shop-mat...oadapt/v/2586/
      The site says it is around 12 inches thick.

We have this bed frame (it might not look like it but it is one of the best and cheap bedframe I tried). Because of the form I also wonder if the bed sensors would work on it https://www.amazon.ca/-/fr/SmartBase...-12&th=1&psc=1.

I might just ask this on a withings forum if nobody knows here.

Comment

I also wonder if you can feel the bed sensors when on the bed ? That would be a no go .

Comment

We have a thick mattress (not sure if it's that thick!), but ours work fine. It's supposed to adjust to mattress thickness and it has a calibration process.

Also, I have never felt mine. I've had it on both a platform bed (with slats where the sensor sits on 1/8" plywood) and on a box spring and we've never felt them through the mattress.

Comment

downloaded the beta, have the BP Cuff ( not supported, ) and the sleep monitor to be delivered Thur..
            Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro 😎

Comment

Originally posted by sirmeili View Post
              Please note that if you have a previously authorized user and you let the plugin "update" your settings, you have to re-authorize the user in order for Bed In/Out notifications to work. Nothing else will change except that you give Withings your approval for me to set notification call backs for sleep notifications.

This means your existing devices will still be there and not changed.

Also, Bed in/out notifications are "triggers" in Events and not reflected anywhere else. I could possibly make them a device to denote if that person is in a bed or not. Thoughts?
              I like the idea to track what time I finally get to bed and have to go to work ;>)

Comment

Originally posted by MattL0 View Post
                We have a tempur-pedic pro adapt ‘’medium’’ king at home. Anyone here thinks the bed sensors would be able to feel our presence in bed ? https://www.tempurpedic.com/shop-mat...oadapt/v/2586/
                The site says it is around 12 inches thick.

We have this bed frame (it might not look like it but it is one of the best and cheap bedframe I tried). Because of the form I also wonder if the bed sensors would work on it https://www.amazon.ca/-/fr/SmartBase...-12&th=1&psc=1.

I might just ask this on a withings forum if nobody knows here.
                I have a temperpedic with adjustable frame and it works just fine for me. If you use the adjustable base make sure you leave slack in the line so it can go up/down with the top portion of the base.
                HS4 Pro on Shuttle NC10U, Win10; Z-NET
                Number of Devices: 1005
                Number of Events: 293

Plug-Ins: BLLock, DirecTv, EasyTrigger, Honeywell WiFi Thermostat, Marquis monoprice Amp, MeiHarmonyHub, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, UltraM1G3, rnbWeather, Worx Landroid, Z-Wave

External applications: Homebridge-homeseer, Geofency, EgiGeoZone.

Comment

Originally posted by sirmeili View Post
                  Please note that if you have a previously authorized user and you let the plugin "update" your settings, you have to re-authorize the user in order for Bed In/Out notifications to work. Nothing else will change except that you give Withings your approval for me to set notification call backs for sleep notifications.

This means your existing devices will still be there and not changed.

Also, Bed in/out notifications are "triggers" in Events and not reflected anywhere else. I could possibly make them a device to denote if that person is in a bed or not. Thoughts?
                  I think the device would be nice, however if you don't create one, we could always do it manually and use the event to update it. so.... either way.
                  HS4 Pro on Shuttle NC10U, Win10; Z-NET
                  Number of Devices: 1005
                  Number of Events: 293

Plug-Ins: BLLock, DirecTv, EasyTrigger, Honeywell WiFi Thermostat, Marquis monoprice Amp, MeiHarmonyHub, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, UltraM1G3, rnbWeather, Worx Landroid, Z-Wave

External applications: Homebridge-homeseer, Geofency, EgiGeoZone.

Comment

Originally posted by gearyt View Post
                    downloaded the beta, have the BP Cuff ( not supported, ) and the sleep monitor to be delivered Thur..
                    The BP Cuff should be supported, but I'll double check.

Comment

Thanks !!

Comment

Originally posted by gearyt View Post
                        Thanks !!
                        I just tested the BP Connect and it worked fine. I got the notification and the values were updated within 10 s.

Comment

Working...
                        X