Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Withings version 3.0.1.42 (Beta) is now available!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sirmeili
    replied
    Originally posted by gearyt View Post
    Thanks !!
    I just tested the BP Connect and it worked fine. I got the notification and the values were updated within 10 s.

Leave a comment:

• gearyt
    replied
    Thanks !!

Leave a comment:

• sirmeili
    replied
    Originally posted by gearyt View Post
    downloaded the beta, have the BP Cuff ( not supported, ) and the sleep monitor to be delivered Thur..
    The BP Cuff should be supported, but I'll double check.

Leave a comment:

• jmaddox
    replied
    Originally posted by sirmeili View Post
    Please note that if you have a previously authorized user and you let the plugin "update" your settings, you have to re-authorize the user in order for Bed In/Out notifications to work. Nothing else will change except that you give Withings your approval for me to set notification call backs for sleep notifications.

This means your existing devices will still be there and not changed.

Also, Bed in/out notifications are "triggers" in Events and not reflected anywhere else. I could possibly make them a device to denote if that person is in a bed or not. Thoughts?
    I think the device would be nice, however if you don't create one, we could always do it manually and use the event to update it. so.... either way.

Leave a comment:

• jmaddox
    replied
    Originally posted by MattL0 View Post
    We have a tempur-pedic pro adapt ‘’medium’’ king at home. Anyone here thinks the bed sensors would be able to feel our presence in bed ? https://www.tempurpedic.com/shop-mat...oadapt/v/2586/
    The site says it is around 12 inches thick.

We have this bed frame (it might not look like it but it is one of the best and cheap bedframe I tried). Because of the form I also wonder if the bed sensors would work on it https://www.amazon.ca/-/fr/SmartBase...-12&th=1&psc=1.

I might just ask this on a withings forum if nobody knows here.
    I have a temperpedic with adjustable frame and it works just fine for me. If you use the adjustable base make sure you leave slack in the line so it can go up/down with the top portion of the base.

Leave a comment:

• gearyt
    replied
    Please note that if you have a previously authorized user and you let the plugin "update" your settings, you have to re-authorize the user in order for Bed In/Out notifications to work. Nothing else will change except that you give Withings your approval for me to set notification call backs for sleep notifications.

This means your existing devices will still be there and not changed.

Also, Bed in/out notifications are "triggers" in Events and not reflected anywhere else. I could possibly make them a device to denote if that person is in a bed or not. Thoughts?
    I like the idea to track what time I finally get to bed and have to go to work ;>)

Leave a comment:

• gearyt
    replied
    downloaded the beta, have the BP Cuff ( not supported, ) and the sleep monitor to be delivered Thur..

Leave a comment:

• sirmeili
    replied
    We have a thick mattress (not sure if it's that thick!), but ours work fine. It's supposed to adjust to mattress thickness and it has a calibration process.

Also, I have never felt mine. I've had it on both a platform bed (with slats where the sensor sits on 1/8" plywood) and on a box spring and we've never felt them through the mattress.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I also wonder if you can feel the bed sensors when on the bed ? That would be a no go .

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    We have a tempur-pedic pro adapt ‘’medium’’ king at home. Anyone here thinks the bed sensors would be able to feel our presence in bed ? https://www.tempurpedic.com/shop-mat...oadapt/v/2586/
    The site says it is around 12 inches thick.

We have this bed frame (it might not look like it but it is one of the best and cheap bedframe I tried). Because of the form I also wonder if the bed sensors would work on it https://www.amazon.ca/-/fr/SmartBase...-12&th=1&psc=1.

I might just ask this on a withings forum if nobody knows here.

Leave a comment:

• sirmeili
    replied
    I honestly don't have any yet. I rushed out that beta to get bed sensor support. I need to write something up. I think there were docs from the previous developer (perhaps), but those won't translate well to the new version.

Leave a comment:

• jmaddox
    replied
    I will check that the plugin is using the locations correctly.

Note that you need to authorize with withings for each user on your account that you want to monitor.

When you authorize, withings should ask which one you want to authorize for.
    Thank you! Unable to locate your help files maybe post a PDF to the forums?

Leave a comment:

• sirmeili
    replied
    I will check that the plugin is using the locations correctly.

Note that you need to authorize with withings for each user on your account that you want to monitor.

When you authorize, withings should ask which one you want to authorize for.

Leave a comment:

• jmaddox
    replied
    after you put the "Pin" in the box, ther is a box to request the myHS token, you have to click that in order to get your myHS token. It's a 2 step process. Once it has the token, it should be saved.
    I disabled MyHSToken and manually obtained a token, thank you so much.

Able to connect to Withings and create devices.
    Although the plugin did ignore the updated default location 1 and 2 I had put in.

Also only one of the 2 users on my Withings account is listed. This may be why only one of the two sleep devices had HS devices created?
    While I have created a profile for her and populated it, we had to wait the 7 day period after removing her other account before I could invite her. I'll invite her to log in tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• sirmeili
    replied
    after you put the "Pin" in the box, ther is a box to request the myHS token, you have to click that in order to get your myHS token. It's a 2 step process. Once it has the token, it should be saved.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X